Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by rai
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KLR2014.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I was wondering if someone can tell me if there is a big difference in game play between the above 2 mentioned pins. My daughter loves Marvel and we have a IM VE in order, she found a YouTube movie of an Avenger Pro and she really likes the pin, backbox, etc. Basically more Marvel characters in 1 pin.

is IMVE really a better pin or is the Avengers Pro a good alternative ? I think she prefers the AV Pro but not sure if we drop is game quality. Also can you upgrade a Pro to a Premium without much work ?

hope someone with experience on both pins can help us out.

forgot to mention that I can aso buy the AV Pro NIB

#5 9 years ago

Thanks guys so far for the info, good stuff to think about. I can only get a AV Pro NIB no LE or Premium (in The Netherlands).

I appreciate more input and thoughs!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

How old is your daughter? When my daughter was around 4, we bought an f14 tomcat which is extremely fast just like Iron Man. She wound up getting very frustrated and didn't enjoy it at all, completely gravitated towards the other pins we had. Just my 2 cents and experience.

my daughter is 14. she loves our ST premium.

I think IMVE is the better choice from what I read so far.

#25 9 years ago

Thanks for all the input guys, we will stick with the IMVE order.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KLR2014.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/av-pro-vs-im-ve?tu=KLR2014 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.