(Topic ID: 183153)

Automotive Hack of the day! Funny

By vdojaq

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

11160008_930300207030542_6480701355244893555_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_1655 (resized).PNG
    untitled.pngChev truck cut box (resized).png
    CYXAmtOWwAADobhToolBox (resized).jpg
    4617383554_6a6f1a4a39_o (resized).jpg
    4x4 2 (resized).jpg
    4x4 (resized).jpg
    hack (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rabbit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 7 years ago

When I was young man I had a old Chevy truck that left me and a buddy stranded on the side of the road. I expertly diagnosed the problem, bad fuel pump. In the bed of the truck I had everything I needed to get home. A plastic cup and a gallon of gas. I only needed to go about a mile to make it home. I sat on the front of the truck with the hood opened , leaned in And slowly poured gas into the carb. as my buddy drove. This worked pretty good for about 1/8 of a mile until the truck backfired , igniting the gas. I instantly threw the cup of gas, right into the middle of the road. Traffic stopped both directions. As the 4foot Flames slowly subsided the driver behind us drove by , opened his window and yelled "ass holes". As the line of traffic slowly drove by, we busted out laughing and thought it was the funniest thing.
    My friend and I still laugh About this. This was about 30 yrs. ago. I miss being young!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rabbit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/automotive-hack-of-the-day-funny?tu=Rabbit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.