• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Frogman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

remote (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago

No I went slightly cheaper than the CDI's. I went with the XTI, they hook up on the network via USB to a "guru plug" ( USBX, which is no longer made). It's works pretty good for the most part. Problem is they stopped supporting the app it uses .
yeah the Crown's are awesome, I've had the first 4 online for about 6 years now. I finally had one crap out, but not big deal I got a lot of use out of it. On the other app motion control, there is no volume adjustment for the XTI's so....

I have 3 XTI 2002's and 1 6002 at one place and 3 2002's at the other. I did four speakers per channel wired in parallel. The XTI 6002 goes to two huge speakers near the dance floor on one channel, was going to put subs on the second... never got around to it though.

I would of rather had an amplifier with a RJ45 connection, but after buying speakers, wires/audio cables, and a rack it just wasn't in the cards budget wise.

Yup the jukebox sends a signal to the amplifiers, but the signal goes to the amp inside the Jbox first so you can turn everything down from there if need be. Otherwise each channel is turned down via the ipad. It's useful for people coming in doing their work or whatever.

When I get a little bit of time with the ipad I'm for sure going to do some more digging. I do like the way you have it set up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/automation-?tu=hocuslocus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.