(Topic ID: 147763)

Automated Services/Pinballs.com out of Milford, CT. What say you?

By GorfFan

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lordloss
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GorfFan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

What do you know about this company? Shipping? Sales? Service after the sale? I'm in the market for my first pin, and when spending about $9,000 for Woz 75th Anniversary you want to make the right decision.

#47 8 years ago

Wow! I'm very humbled and grateful for the incredibly support, especially with this being my first post here! I do see a lot of good things being said about Automated Services and now I learn there are 2-3 other good sources to call as well.

As for the one member's excellent suggestion about calling local, I did that...My phone hasn't rang since with a return phone call. The nearest large distributor in Birmingham called me back within 1 hour, but they wanted $9795 and I laughed.

It sure would be nice to find someone within a days driving distance and get one used for say $7,500? Yes, I have cash so if I could get one to my door NIB for $8,500 I would jump on it.

FYI, I played this game for two days at another Pinside's members home, and man what a pin! There's not one out there like it that I've ever played. it was awesome!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#50 8 years ago

I've found 2 companies that have it listed already for $9,000 with free shipping, so $500 off for cash is unrealistic?

#71 8 years ago

Geez gamers calm down will ya? If your claiming that another company can give me a lower price than start naming names. So far I don't see a single person putting up the facts that anyone beside Automated might be able to do that? If you don't like a company than give calm reasoned advice as to why. DO NOT start spouting off accusations, because it will make YOU look bad and nobody else. Don't get personal!

In the words of, Dragnet, "Just the facts mam."

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GorfFan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/automated-servicespinballscom-out-of-milford-ct-what-say-you?tu=GorfFan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.