10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by stretch2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Got my order in....

#2 10 years ago

Point of thread?

#3 10 years ago

Wonder how many they plan on withholding from the market to sell later at jacked up prices?

#4 10 years ago

Anyone know how to get hold of them to order?

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from stretch2:

Got my order in....

Most of us would not give them a penny even if they were the only choice. Snakes!!

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Most of us would not give them a penny even if they were the only choice. Snakes!!

Your choice of course.This was only meant to be an informational thread for those that are still looking to order a MM.It was not meant to be a bash-fest.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from SteveW:

Anyone know how to get hold of them to order?

Go to pinballs.com .There should be a phone # to call .I think that they are open on Sat Morning.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/automated-services-is-a-distributor-for-mm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.