Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mnpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

joker.jpg
    !!!!nordman.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisNordman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 11 years ago

Don't be timid about asking any of us game designers for autographs, most of us will sign anything except something from another designer's game. Lloyd's rules (more like guidelines!) will work. Hell, I've even signed boobs before (but I won't sign man-boobs!) I'll be at the Whizbang booth most of the time and also at the autograph session if you want any of your stuff defaced with my signature. If you don't know me, I'm 6'4", grey beard and WAY better looking than Brian Kelly.

Dennis

#35 11 years ago

DugFreez - There is a small card with a name on it at the autograph session, but it can't be read unless you are standing right in front of it. Mike, it would be a good idea to print up some larger name signs for each designer/artist.
    Phoebe - Please get in all the lines, I'd say you have room for more autographs. Melonie won't be there in person but her sister Ellen will!

#41 11 years ago

Thanks Les, but what the hell is wrong with my finger in that picture? I haven't stuck it in a snowblower in years.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisNordman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/autograph-session-at-expo?tu=DennisNordman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.