View topic image gallery

IMG_00350000.JPG
IMG_00380000.JPG
IMG_00370000.JPG
IMG_00360000.JPG
IMG_0033.jpg
IMG_00340000.jpg
#1 12 years ago

One air ball so far. It is a little scary. One stuck ball so far. Super fun pin IMO.

IMG_00340000.jpgIMG_00340000.jpg IMG_0033.jpgIMG_0033.jpg IMG_00360000.JPGIMG_00360000.JPG

#2 12 years ago

and

IMG_00370000.JPGIMG_00370000.JPG IMG_00380000.JPGIMG_00380000.JPG IMG_00350000.JPGIMG_00350000.JPG

#3 12 years ago

Beautiful machine, CG. Congrats!

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Beautiful machine, CG. Congrats!

+1 ...Looks amazing

#5 12 years ago

Looks great CG! Glad you're enjoying it so far.

#6 12 years ago

Gorgeous game, can't wait to play it somewhere...

#7 12 years ago

Roll out!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 12 years ago

looks great coasterguy. how are you liking it?

#9 12 years ago

looks great Coasterguy ! My Grandmother called and she wants her drapes back. Just poking fun because I am jealous of your new pin..

Jim

#10 12 years ago

I know the drapes. The deal was I could have two rooms but cant change the way the outside of the house looks.

#11 12 years ago

So far it rocks tat!

#12 12 years ago

lmk when i can invite myself over to play! Congrats, it's nice to see somebody choose the "good guys". I wonder what the decpticon/autobot ratio will end up being?

On a side note, I'm starting to feel bad about selling all of my G1 transformers now. I miss you Optimus, Jetfire, Soundwave, Starscream, Superion, Skywarp, Snarl...

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I wonder what the decpticon/autobot ratio will end up being?

I could be wrong, but I think they are building an equal amount of both.

#14 12 years ago

only 125 game limited edition - nice

#15 12 years ago

Nice coasterguy! Its cool to see pinheads getting different versions of the same game.The TF LE really looks like a great pin!

#16 12 years ago

Looks good, BTW coasterguy where did you get that topper for your TZ?

#17 12 years ago

What are your thoughts on the upper right mini-PF?

#18 12 years ago

looks cool mang

#19 12 years ago

The right mini is cool. I don't feel like it ruins any flow at all. It only activates in mode. I think the pitch of the game has to be set perfect or the ball tends to stay at the bottom when you rock it back and forth. It is pretty cool when it is in mode. Not a huge thing but, different. The one word that best describes the LE to me is RANDOMNESS! Holy shit is this game random. The ball is all over the place literally. On plastics, under plastics. This has to go down as one of the craziest ball throwing games EVER. I actually disabled the drop target as I did not like it hitting the glass so hard. Not my PDi glass anyway. Stern is rumored to be working on something for it. Not sure though. It is livable but I'd rather save some wear and tear and it does not make or break the game really to me. Overall, really loving the playfield with TONS of shots and as much flow as TOM, It has two similar orbits leaning toward the right side. Amazing really. I do have a couple metal posts near the outlanes that I wonder about, Should they have rubbers on them? They don't.

#20 12 years ago

congrats just got track# on mine supposed to be delivered Monday.

#21 12 years ago

Nice Coaster! Love that TZ too, looks awesome, led's look great....

#22 12 years ago

What an amazing looking machine - congratulations!!!

#23 12 years ago

Good looking pair of machines you have there.Congrats on the Transformers,is that you're first NIB?

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

only 125 game limited edition - nice

Didn't it start out as 100 game each and they changed it? Either way, congrats. looks good.

#25 12 years ago

Well, After plenty of games today my hands hurt. I am absolutely thrilled with this machine and you can quote me on it. The shots, sounds, lights, shaker and very creative layout imo makes it top notch. I am interested to see what you all think of the le after you have played it a few times. I have said before I had a blast with the pro model at the expo and I am having even more fun in my home with this LE. To me it has it all. Dare I say I am enjoying it better than Tron and SM which I sold both of. I can say that with confidence. TF is really saweeet.

#26 12 years ago

Hey CG, aren't you supposed to be asleep and resting up for our journey tomorrow?

#27 12 years ago

Yes Dad going to sleep now. I am trekking across the country tomorrow to aid in two pinball moves for friends. Ho Ho Ho!

#28 12 years ago

I've been working diligently for the last 2-hours fine tuning SoF for your friend. The thing is all waxed up and playing perfectly. I'm really going to miss it.

#29 12 years ago

Great score as well Coast!
Again, like Tat's and W_G's, very jealous!
Now, who's going to take the reigns and review this bad-boy for the rest of us?!?
I am eager to see what goodness this pin brings to the table!

#30 12 years ago

Looks great, CG! I like how different this looks for the Decepticon version. You sound very psyched about it, glad to hear you're liking it!

#31 12 years ago

Congratz coasterguy! how do have time to play

#32 12 years ago

Looks nice next to the TZ

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/autobots-have-landed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.