(Topic ID: 312181)

Auto-Unvisit Threads

By Friengineer

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220320-191052_Firefox.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Friengineer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Can I opt into a feature that auto unvisits threads after like 500+ new posts? If I haven't clicked on a thread after it has 500 new posts chances are I'm not coming back to it.

Am I the only one who has opened millions of dumb threads and is too lazy to open and unvisits all of them.

HELP! Give me this feature or I'll start inquiring about pinball price increases. Lol

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

you thought about using the drain option, rather than just the unvisit option? That will hide a thread from view entirely

But I MAY need them in the future forceflow. Lol!

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just hit the + sign above the topics. Then you can checkmark all the threads you want to unvisit.

Easy peasy.

That my friend is very useful. Still wouldn't mind an auto unvisits option.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Friengineer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/auto-unvisit-threads?tu=Friengineer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.