Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4fun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Thanks LTG, I will check it with the Switches. Go in test and shake the whole Baby ...
Ticket:
I opened 2 tickets. One to tell my Serial for warranty. Never got an answer. One for the pronlem with the broken doors on mini playfield. Never got an answer. I do not open tickets to blame JJP or steal their time but I think only over tickets they will ever know where to have an eye on while quality service in the factory. Thanks to LTG and many helpfull guys I could so far fix all issues myself. But there are many People out, buy a brand new game , have issues and no technical skills.
I also asked JJ 2 times to invite me to the googlegroup. I always got an nice answer from Jack but no Invitation.
In Germany so far 3 People have issues with LED-boards. Happily mine is working perfect right now.
Cheers .. Keep playing pinball
Tom

You may already have been included in JJP's Google Group. Please follow this link to find out:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/jersey-jack-pinball-woz

Try signing in using your email account you gave to JJP (username and password as if your checking your email). If you can't get in, send Jen an email. She's the one who takes care of this.

The problem with the LED-boards is static related and has been fixed, AFAIK. There is a solution, but you (and the others) need to contact your distributor(s) I think, unless Lloyd jumps in to cut the red-tape, which he does sometimes. Your overseas, so I'm not sure. A ticket should be opened one way or another and the older boards are replaced with new ones, and sometimes the power supply too. I wouldn't worry, Jack always takes care of his customers and he's got a excellent staff to do it for him.

Meanwhile you can use a product called Mist n Shine on your playfield. It reduces/eliminates static until a permanent solution is in place.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4fun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/auto-launch-on-a-standard-woz?tu=pins4fun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.