• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chopper.jpg
Really.JPG
bs_meter.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintoxicated.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

According to posts in the other thread, posting anything on this topic in the Australian forum earns the person a lifetime ban. I have not checked that info because I already spend more time on the net than I need to. Some have even suggested legal threats. I will be happy when the people down under get their pins. That is the only good outcome.

Aussie Arcade will ban anyone that attempts to expose any of their sponsors, no matter what the alleged problem is. Even posting photos of the alleged problem along with a detailed description of the problem will still incur the wrath of the moderators. Basically Aussie Arcade sell their souls to anyone who chooses to throw money at them, this isn't an isolated case. It is quite pathetic really.

The other Aussie forum, Aussie pinball on the other hand are entirely different and treat each person, sponsor, member on his or her merits.

Thankfully I did not pre-order a WOZ but I do know people that have and paid over $8k to Bumper Action for their WOZ machine. I have it on very very good authority that Bumper paid JJP a total of $150k which as has been mentioned earlier, leaves alot of people without their machine/s. Where has that money gone, well it is all hearsay but there seems to be a common theme of Bumper being bled dry by management. The person I know told me that he was never actually given a receipt and was trying to chase them up for a receipt several years later. Good chance he wouldn't be the only one with little to no proof from Bumper that he gave them money in the first place apart from his bank records.

This thread isn't about JJP not supplying machines. Of course no-one can expect them to supply something that hasn't been paid for but it may call into question JJP's choice of distributors, at least in Australia. I have also heard that a certain person who previously owned the rights to Bally/Wms is or will be the new Australian distributor.

So for you guys lucky enough not be involved in this, please take some pity on the OP. He is obviously frustrated to the point he is trying anything to get some sort of help, progress or resolution. If I was in shoes, I would be doing the same thing. There is a very real chance that these guys have just lost their hard earned cash thanks to the very undesirable management practices at Bumper Action. I won't even start on the staff that are owed various entitlements who saw the writing on the wall and left earlier. It is hard to run a business when the company vehicles are re-possessed, the power company threatens to turn the power off due to unpaid bills and there is basically no decent stock on the floor.

The whole Bumper Action story is very sad.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from lukex:

I believe that Bumper has been removed from Aussie Arcade as a $50 p.a. sponsor as of today.
The reason....Bumper Mk3 is a new entity and the sponsorship was for Bumper Mk2.
Free sponsorship and defending the indefensible for about a month for the company that has washed its hands of paid up WoZ customers.
Now it is just a matter of Rob Farrell paying his $50 for Bumper Mk3 right?
If Bumper Mk3 is not accepted as a sponsor - well that raises some concern.
AA mods say they want 'just the facts'. Will they act like judge, jury and executioner by not allowing Bumper Mk3 to sponsor. After all, we don't know (for sure) that they have done anything wrong yet?
It is a dilemma for AA..... best of luck with your decision.

Facts don't seem to make much difference to AA.

Tony, happy to discuss my experience with AA when I defended a first time buyer who bought a Dirty Daz machine that was nothing short of a disgrace.

#181 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

For what it's worth a group of Australian WOZ creditors has been formed and a Lawyer contacted,
ASIC, Victoria Police Fraud Section and the Media have all been contacted.
There will be a Class Action taken out against the Directors of both Companies and there may also be Criminal Charges laid.
For those who wish to donate to the legal fund there will be a paypal account set up soon,
More information will be posted soon with details of who to contact etc.
In the meantime we can all pray the current owner gets taken to the Villawood Detention Centre for Extradition.

Wayne, do you have details of how to get added to the list so we can pass the info to other people affected by this?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 24.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games
Pinball Machine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintoxicated.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/australian-owners-of-woz-woz-le-machines-not-receiving-their-product?tu=Pintoxicated and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.