6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinless.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

It looks like there are quite a few of us in the area according to the pin map. I thought it would be good to have a thread where locals could share info. Local pins for sale, tournaments, pin gatherings, help needed, etc...

(If such a club already exists feel free to lock, move, or delete this)

#3 6 years ago

I’m like you, don’t have Facebook and despise it.

Thanks for posting. It is a bit of a drive from LH, but I might be able to check it out one day. Chances are that I come in dead last in any tournament that I enter, but I will enjoy supporting the pinball cause and meeting new folks.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

*takes a Godzilla sized dump right on the porch*
    (Just some friendly cross-state rivalry! > )

You can always count on “The Big D” to keep it classy.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Anyone with half a brain knows that the "class" in Dallas has two letters too many in it. I say this as a Dallas native: people are fake as <bleep> up here. You guys missed a good deal last week and I had to go down there and get it. Sellers sure are a lot nicer to deal with there vs. here! (Not the first time I've run into that, obviously.)

What pin did you pick up?

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Last Action Hero. Got a few nitpicky issues (GI pins are basically melting themselves off the board, seems to be some kind of issue with the game losing track of the balls since it randomly ends a ball here and there...probably cracked solder joints on a trough switch, and a flaky light socket or two)...nothing that won't be fixed by the end of next week once Mouser gets my parts to me. First Data East DMD for me.

Where did you find LAH listed? I’m in the market for a first pin and never saw it through the typical sites.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Any pins up in Cedar Park/Leander/Liberty Hill? Nothing on Pinball Map. I also don't use FB. I help run the leagues, 85vett wins them.
    Edit: Colin is a local playing in Nationals. Streaming on Twitch right now: https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

The only pins I know of on my side of town is Pinballz, which is a 30 minute drive to the closest location.

1 week later
    #15 6 years ago

Someone has a CFTBL for sale locally

austin.craigslist.org link

4 months later
    #18 5 years ago

PSA: There’s a supposed HUO MET Pro on Letgo for $3500 in Austin

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinless.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/austin-tx-pinsiders-club-keepin%e2%80%99-it-weird?tu=Pinless and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.