6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BatCityPinball/

Ironic, I'm the one posting this since all the locals know I don't have facebook and despise it.

A bit of a drive but we have league on Tuesdays where their is normally 30-40 players. A bit of a drive from Liberty Hill though since it's at the original Pinballz location. Their is talk about starting a league at the Lakecreek location which would be much closer for you.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinless:

I’m like you, don’t have Facebook and despise it.
    Thanks for posting. It is a bit of a drive from LH, but I might be able to check it out one day. Chances are that I come in dead last in any tournament that I enter, but I will enjoy supporting the pinball cause and meeting new folks.

That's the good thing about our league. About 75-80% of the people coming aren't really competitive players. They are their just for fun and to hang out. They also have a novice league on Monday's for those that want to learn the rules of the games and get tips from the tournament players that are in the league.

5 months later
    #20 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinless:

PSA: There’s a supposed HUO MET Pro on Letgo for $3500 in Austin

Saw it at as well. If it's a real deal I'm betting Pinballz has already bought it. They grab all the good deals.

P.S. - I'm moving out to your neck of the woods soon. Moving to Leander but it's the very north tip.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/austin-tx-pinsiders-club-keepin%e2%80%99-it-weird?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.