(Topic ID: 234048)

Austin TX Needs a Barcade!

By javagrind888

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180224_195000 (resized).jpg
    20180224_194946 (resized).jpg
    20180224_194916 (resized).jpg
    20180224_194931 (resized).jpg
    20180224_194935 (resized).jpg
    20180224_194911 (resized).jpg
    20180224_194842 (resized).jpg
    20180224_194831 (resized).jpg
    20180224_194836 (resized).jpg
    20180224_194830 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_ric.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 5 years ago

I'm cross posting this from the bat city facebook group comments. This is from the owner of pinballz via his "free lance marketing" guy or whatever. The main thing in it is he claims to be holding an open forum meeting for the pinball community to voice their opinions and concerns next tuesday. Not sure if I'll go or not.

"I know there have been quite a few concerns, questions, and a bit of slander posted on social media after our 2019 price increase. Many of you are right that our pinball machines must be in premium working order, and we agree that as we’ve expanded we haven’t done as good a job of that as we should have. You have our commitment to fix that. I’d like to invite you to an open forum at Pinballz Arcade this coming Tuesday evening at 7pm. I will be there along with our Operations Manager, Technical Services Manager and main pinball Technician. We will answer any and all questions, including the price increase ones. I can share with you the financials of running a brick and mortar arcade with over 200 operating pinballs, and clear up some misconceptions about our recent Lake Creek expansion. We can discuss the option of taking out some of the pins at each location and replacing them with ticket games to cover our costs and keep the price of the remaining pins the same. I’ll also share with you our new plans for improved and continued testing and maintenance on our pinball machines at all locations, and pin rotations. We’ll announce our formal game test day and register qualified testers to participate. If you’re unable to attend, I will answer any emails sent to [email protected]. And remember if you are Silver level member or higher (avg. 1 visit per month, which probably applies to most of you) then you will still get the old pricing through 2019 just not at the changers. I look forward to having a constructive dialogue. - Darren"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_ric.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/austin-tx-needs-a-barcade?tu=pinball_ric and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.