• Latest reply 8 years ago by Rarehero
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20150609_215343195[1].jpg
#1 8 years ago

Finally found an Austin Powers that was more than worthy of being in my collection. This was a tuff one to find, especially in good condition.
Does anyone know how many were produced?

Thank you,
McPin54IMG_20150609_215343195[1].jpgIMG_20150609_215343195[1].jpg

#2 8 years ago

Stern doesn't release production numbers, but I too have been on the search for a nice one. Nice find!

#3 8 years ago

Too many, while the layout was recycled for Iron Man, AP is just not much fun sadly.

#4 8 years ago

In your opinion

#5 8 years ago

AP is a must have if you like the movies . Also a good example of how easy it is to do the original voice work and sound. All taken right out of the first two movies . Just don't ask Gary Stern why the ladies in the back glass seam to be covered in hair ! Would someone please make a " Lazor " mod for this game ! ( Would also work on The Walking Dead LE ! )

#6 8 years ago

I agree. Big fan of movies. Movie + Pinball=, its like the reasecup of pinball for me. Very fun game

#7 8 years ago

its on my wishlist for a reason... its fun... awesome theme,. lot of cool shots and that music!

#8 8 years ago

I need a populated or partially populated playfield for one of these that I am trying to resurrect... I know it's a long shot. I know someone is hoarding one of these somewhere

#9 8 years ago

I heard they made 100 Billion

#10 8 years ago

I like the game a lot. I'd like to own one someday.

#11 8 years ago

Love the theme. Yeah Baby!

#12 8 years ago

great find, love to find one too big fan

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Stern doesn't release production numbers, but I too have been on the search for a nice one. Nice find!

What about the numbers for LOTR, Elvis, Roller Coaster Tycoon and the rest?

#15 8 years ago

I could throw a random guess at you but we'll never know for sure. maybe 2k? not super rare, but not common either

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from davjoszie:

I could throw a random guess at you but we'll never know for sure. maybe 2k? not super rare, but not common either

Yeah if I had to guess I'd say around 2k too. They don't pop up all that often. It's actually a pretty good game but you really need to like the movies for this one.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from davjoszie:

Here is what I am thinking. Pinside says there were 1,000 wheel of fortune's (71 owners and 2 locations are shown on map), 2,500 Roller Coaster Tycoon's (86 owners and 2 locations shown on map).

AP map shows 63 and 3
My guess is could be less than WOF or a 1000 as well.
I know not every machine is show by owners but I think by using this info, it makes the argument possible

#18 8 years ago

Too many! Worst game ever. Had it in my collection for about 2 days.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Here is what I am thinking. Pinside says there were 1,000 Wheel of Fortune's (71 owners and 2 locations are shown on map), 2,500 Roller Coaster Tycoon's (86 owners and 2 locations shown on map).
AP map shows 63 and 3
My guess is could be less than WOF or a 1000 as well.
I know not every machine is show by owners but I think by using this info, it makes the argument possible

I'd say 2k+, maybe 3k ...it's a common game and I've seen TONS on route and at auctions.

#20 8 years ago

The toilet on the playfield has always felt off to me.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from Strange:

The toilet on the playfield has always felt off to me.

It's too small to poop in, but a pinball fits in it just fine!

It's an under rated game that's pretty fun when clean and dialed in. It's essentially "Cheap Monster Bash". Too bad the playfield is so sherbet tie-die. Could have been more of a keeper with better art.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Palm Beach, FL
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/austin-powers-how-many-are-out-there and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.