Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by JRBBRJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Heading to Texas on Saturday and staying through Tuesday to cheer on Michigan in the Final Four...any good pinball joints in either Austin or San Antonio? Thanks for your time!

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from wyopin:

Heading to Texas on Saturday and staying through Tuesday to cheer on Michigan in the Final Four...any good pinball joints in either Austin or San Antonio? Thanks for your time!

There are 3 different Pinballz arcades in the Austin area: https://www.pinballzarcade.com

I recommend the original location. Enjoy!

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from wyopin:

Def original Pinballz location. Don't waste your time on the other two.

I'd have you over to my house but heading out to Vegas this weekend! Would have stayed if Carolina or Texas Tech made it. Have fun

#4 6 years ago

Buffalo Billiards on 6th street. We have league play on Sunday at 4:30 and have a Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth on location. Owner there is a pinhead and posts here as buffaloatx

Pinballz original and Lake Creek are both good. See pinballmap.com for game lists. I update the original frequently but rarely get to the Lake Creek so it may be out of date. Full bar and ample parking at Lake Creek. Original is BYOB and parking lot full during busy times.

#5 6 years ago

Austin RULES! I met the Buffalo Billiards guys on my last trip and they're all great peoples, especially that YeOldPinPlayer. Hope to make it back soon brother!

#6 6 years ago

Awesome!! Thanks for the recommendations, guys! Lookin forward to getting some good flips in!

#7 6 years ago

www.sacoffeeroasters.com

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I'd have you over to my house but heading out to Vegas this weekend! Would have stayed if Carolina or Texas Tech made it. Have fun

Thanks for the thought, Ice...hopefully you win enough in Vegas for that POTC-CE

#9 6 years ago

Coffee roasting AND pinball?! Winning at so many levels here!

4 years later
    #10 1 year ago
    Quoted from wyopin:

Coffee roasting AND pinball?! Winning at so many levels here!

Just heard about this place. I’m in San Antonio for one day. Can’t wait to see this place. In Austin for a few days. Going to check out buffalo billiards if I have time.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from JRBBRJ:

buffalo billiards

Closed permanently. Pinballz Arcade original location is worth visiting if you’re in Austin but I would not make a special trip for it.
    See Pinballmap.com for current venue information.

#12 1 year ago

Thanks. I’m in Austin (lake view) for a few days. Figure I’ll jump around to any machines that are not available to me. Epic fun had a really nice working Dirty Harry

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from Marty_Graw77:

www.sacoffeeroasters.com

One of the best places I’ve had a chance to go while on a random vacation.
    Great quality and obviously cared for machines. Probably best stranger things pto I’ve played. Definitely best black rose I have ever played. Looked brand new.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/austin-or-san-antonio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.