(Topic ID: 22990)

Aussie pin business ripped off

By jonnyo

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from pzy:

Kind of off-topic, but what exactly happens if an insured game like the $17k MM gets stolen? Does the insurance company pay you what it's worth, or what it costs to replace? Would you go get a replacement high-end MM and have the insurance company pay?

For something that expensive it would be ideal to have it appraised, however, pinball is so niche that it might be tough to find someone qualified - particularly in Australia.

1 week later
    #73 11 years ago

Man, and I thought I was having a rough week.

3 weeks later
    #105 11 years ago
    Quoted from gameroomAUS:

Just want to give an update on the pinball machines which were stolen from GameRoom Essentials.
    Some of the machines were found in the house of DANIEL GREENSHIELDS of ELIZABETH NORTH. Police delivered the machines to my workshop but they have since moved on to safer locations.
    DANIEL GREENSHIELDS is still wanted by police. If you know his location, or anyone else who was involved, then please contact myself or crime stoppers, so we can locate the rest of the missing machines.
    Thanks for all your support and best wishes

That's great news!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aussie-pin-business-ripped-off?tu=jonnyo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.