Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Carl_694
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images (11).jpg

#1 6 years ago

Just bought a Shadow recently with the beautiful alternate translite and speaker panel done by Aurich here inside the pinball community. I converted the game back to the original pieces. I stole a picture from a post here on pinside to show the artwork for those unfamiliar with the work. Pm for Paypal address. Shipping included in the price is for the continental US or Canada.

images (11).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Good price.

Quoted from bjoechamp:

I converted the game back to the original pieces.

Strange decision.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Strange decision.

I'm an oddball, that is for sure.

#4 6 years ago

I bought Aurichs translight, but find myself switching back to ol' Baldwin quite regularly. One thing I dont like about the newer translite is how dark it is. So for instance, if the game is off, you can barely see the picture, and im insane over my "line" and having 6 games in a row with one that you cant see, sticks out like a sore thumb. Nonetheless I love the artwork when it's lit up.

#5 6 years ago

It truly is beautiful work! I guess I just like pinball machines the way I remember them when I played them as a child. I never noticed the darker picture until you just mentioned it Pinhead87.

#6 6 years ago

Some people like to keep their games original, there is nothing strange about that.

#7 6 years ago

I think it looks great and it's a pro piece for sure....but I don;t find it a strange choice to go back to the original. That smirking Alec son of a bitch is just too classic.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Some people like to keep their games original, there is nothing strange about that.

Yup. I LED up my games, I have a personally tweaked version of my alt translite in my Shadow, and I enjoy that. But I also enjoy visiting my friend's collection where his Shadow is totally original, translite, incandescent lights, etc. It's good to be reminded about that stuff. I just prefer to be reminded at someone else's house.

I don't want to crap on this sale, but I have a list of people I'm about to contact to tell them I have their pre-order in stock. Just don't want anyone who's been waiting to feel disappointed when I contact them if they jump on this. I'm 100% cool with any of them buying this one instead for cheaper! Just want people to be informed.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

There is a pinsider I bought an absolutely beautiful Whitewater from locally. He would be disappointed/devastated if I told him I converted back to brown boulders from white and original Bigfoot from the bumbles.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yup. I LED up my games, I have a personally tweaked version of my alt translite in my Shadow, and I enjoy that. But I also enjoy visiting my friend's collection where his Shadow is totally original, translite, incandescent lights, etc. It's good to be reminded about that stuff. I just prefer to be reminded at someone else's house.

I don't want to crap on this sale, but I have a list of people I'm about to contact to tell them I have their pre-order in stock. Just don't want anyone who's been waiting to feel disappointed when I contact them if they jump on this. I'm 100% cool with any of them buying this one instead for cheaper! Just want people to be informed.

I like your stance Aurich. I like led's also, but have a hard time adding mods and new artwork, etc. Most of the repro stuff out there just flat out sucks and is classless. Your artwork for the few games you have done, is very tasteful and fits the game perfectly. I like that you see both sides of the fence which most people have a hard time doing these days.

#11 6 years ago

I lowered the price to $130 shipped.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from bjoechamp:

I lowered the price to $130 shipped.

Good deal! I sell mine for $175 shipped, so if you want to save some cash you should go for this. And if you're on my list and want this I'm totally not going to be offended, just shoot me a note so I can take you off.

#13 6 years ago

I like the original too!!! nice price tho

#14 6 years ago

Really good price.

#15 6 years ago

PM sent.

#17 6 years ago

It's a really awesome game. Unfortunately, the price now reflects that...

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside