Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8561D1E1-0D85-4B58-9E26-B6B1909285AD (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    62935ABA-F955-4FE1-8254-9CD747B3EF21 (resized).png
    3003C056-C77B-49DF-B436-4452AFD58B54 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

Anyone know what happened to Aurich? Trying to reach him and no response.

#2 1 year ago

Another Pinside legend MIA?

#3 1 year ago

Message him on Facebook. His last name is Lawson.

#4 1 year ago

He’s been on here, just not posting in threads.

3003C056-C77B-49DF-B436-4452AFD58B54 (resized).jpeg
    #5 1 year ago

yep, last logged in today.

#6 1 year ago
    62935ABA-F955-4FE1-8254-9CD747B3EF21 (resized).png
    #8 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nobody ever really leaves.

unless you happen to be the one and only Vid.

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

pasted_image (resized).png
    #10 1 year ago

I support those who wish to Ghost.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

By the way, just read about the incident with the K-man you had last year. Part of me wishes there was a video. Sorry, just have a new-found respect for you.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

He just logged in yesterday!

It’s definitely hotel California around here!!

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No shit! And there hasn't been multiple threads about it yet? Or have I just not gotten far enough down the page?

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

[quoted image]

You may have Over looked him...

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Too bad you had to leave Levi.
    Your INDISC commentary was top notch Sonic BOOOOOOOOM good!

#16 1 year ago

I'm here and there. Nothing dramatic, just took a nice long break. Popped back in when I heard about Rick and Morty, really happy for Scott and Erik and Bowen and Spooky, wanted to see how that was going. When my friends do well it makes me happy.

Nothing I really feel like participating in, so haven't posted, just lurked around a bit. Happened to see this thread, so here's your answer. It's not supposed to be a mystery or anything, just tired.

I've got 1,561 unread emails piled up I haven't had time to get to, so if you're PMing me it's probably sitting in that mess. I gotta dig in at some point, I'm just procrastinating. If you're asking if I have mods in the stock the answer is no, not right now. I'm not unwilling to figure that out, do a Shadow run or something, but it means, well, reading all those emails and getting organized. I'm just procrastinating on it honestly.

Don't waste your time looking for me on Facebook, that's a garbage fire I don't plan to return to. But sorry if I left anyone hanging, not really intentional, just kinda ... behind on it all.

#17 1 year ago

I KNOW WHERE AURICH WENT!!! HE GOT TOO CLOSE!!! OH NOOOO!!!!
    8561D1E1-0D85-4B58-9E26-B6B1909285AD (resized).jpeg

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'm here and there. Nothing dramatic, just took a nice long break. Popped back in when I heard about Rick and Morty, really happy for Scott and Erik and Bowen and Spooky, wanted to see how that was going. When my friends do well it makes me happy.
    Nothing I really feel like participating in, so haven't posted, just lurked around a bit. Happened to see this thread, so here's your answer. It's not supposed to be a mystery or anything, just tired.
    I've got 1,561 unread emails piled up I haven't had time to get to, so if you're PMing me it's probably sitting in that mess. I gotta dig in at some point, I'm just procrastinating. If you're asking if I have mods in the stock the answer is no, not right now. I'm not unwilling to figure that out, do a Shadow run or something, but it means, well, reading all those emails and getting organized. I'm just procrastinating on it honestly.
    Don't waste your time looking for me on Facebook, that's a garbage fire I don't plan to return to. But sorry if I left anyone hanging, not really intentional, just kinda ... behind on it all.

Good Evening, Mr. Aurich!

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

Vid never left. He just used shill account(s). He's been back as vid since his main shill got banned late last year.

#20 1 year ago

@ Aurich sometimes just a break from pins or vids is what we all need. I personally miss your point of view on things. Glad to hear all is well bro.
    Harley D.

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Now that Aurich was found without reading hundreds of posts does anyone know why Vid took off or was pushed to leave? I personally always appreciated his contributions and knowledge. Sad to see any value added contributor leave.

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

...anyone know why Vid took off or was pushed to leave?

Non stop dimple talk

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside