IMG_4832 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_4825 (resized).jpg
IMG_4827 (resized).jpg
IMG_4828 (resized).jpg
IMG_4826 (resized).jpg
IMG_4833 (resized).jpg
IMG_4834 (resized).jpg

#1 9 months ago

I have some rare translites. I had fun collecting them, it might be time to sell if the money is right. I don't know the market, and haven't followed it close enough.

I'm looking for some opion on values on these.

Helen with decals unsued=Value?
( I have sold without decals in the $200 and $300's years ago, saw one sell here for $500 if I recall a few years back)Not sure on value today?

GOT-T-800 version=I suspect this one to be the most valueable=Value?

Shadow with speaker panel, letter and rules unused=Value?

King Pin signed #125= Value?

IMG_4825 (resized).jpgIMG_4826 (resized).jpgIMG_4827 (resized).jpgIMG_4828 (resized).jpgIMG_4831 (resized).jpgIMG_4832 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_4833 (resized).jpgIMG_4834 (resized).jpg

#2 9 months ago

Bump for opinions on these

#3 9 months ago

I dunno. I'd be interested in the shadow stuff depending on price, but I haven't tracked values.

#4 9 months ago

I think the GOT was priced at $350 last time I saw one for sale. $150 for Shadow? No idea on Kingpin.

2 months later
#5 7 months ago

The KingPin is no "real translite".
It is a repro from Circus maximus Group and is a "placeholeder" for the option of buying one of the Kinkpin Remakes in the future.
Number 125 means: They will give you the option to buy the 125. build KingPin remake.
As you can see there is no CAPCOM Logo on the translite.

I think the price was around 200 dollar.

The translite is not to use for illumination, just a wallhanger.
The original KingPin has more colors on the graphics. The repro is just tooooooo dark, colors are lost.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside