62115833-3E8E-459D-BEF7-39908FF80A44 (resized).jpeg
20200714_010258 (resized).jpg
A0E910F0-6CB7-4A46-AE1E-248A25263FB3 (resized).jpeg
20200707_222748 (resized).jpg
20200707_222733 (resized).jpg
50088041772_1f91c8833d_3k (resized).jpg
50087234268_7b3264107a_3k (resized).jpg
50088041027_8b1b729aad_3k (resized).jpg
There are 366 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
#1 3 years ago

Hey Pinside, been a little while since we talked, I know I haven't been around. I'll add a post about that under this. On to the topic at hand:

My printer reached out to me the other day to let me know they're retiring the high end printers we use to print my translites. Of the 7 machines they had they're now down to 2. He's not sure if they're going to keep even those. So he told me if I wanted to do another run of Shadow it might be now or never, so get off my ass if I cared. I do care, so here I am getting off my ass to make this post.

No telling what the future holds I guess, but it feels like this might be it this time. I love the quality of these prints, I hope they don't go away, but not much I can do to control it.

Same deal as always, high quality custom translite, new speaker panel, custom instruction cards. Costs have risen since I first started this however many years ago, so I've raised the price a little, otherwise this is the same package that's always made everyone happy.

I'm going to leave my Google interest form up for 2 weeks, just to give everyone enough time to see it and sign up, and then I'll close it down and submit the order to my printer. Once he tells me the prints are ready I'll email everyone with a payment link. I never take money before things are ready, keeps the stress down for everyone.

All are claimed from this run, but not all are paid for. I might have extras, I might not. Message me if you want to be on the waiting list.

(A note for international buyers: I've checked, no country I've ever shipped to before is on any kind of restricted list. But with the pandemic I imagine shipping times are slower, and customs will be more of a pain in the ass. I can't control any of that, so I have to say order at your own risk.)

package.jpgpackage.jpg

#2 3 years ago

I didn't want to clutter up the top post with personal stuff, so adding a separate post. I know I have really been around in last ... year? Honestly I'm not sure, I'd have to search my own posts and look. I know it's been a while.

First off, I want to apologize to anyone who's messaged me. I see I have a lot of unread messages next to that bouncing mail icon. Wasn't purposefully ignoring you, just got behind on it all and sort of gave up trying to catch up and stopped visiting Pinside much, and then at all. I think a lot of them were about Shadow translites, so I'll try and go through all that, hopefully this thread makes you happy.

I basically hit burn out. With pinball, with the internet and everyone constantly being negative, with my creative juices. Has to refocus my energies, took a break from a lot of stuff, including things like Twitter and Pinsdie. I have this Metallica mod that I started before the damn Alien project that I've never finished, and it's a shame, because I still think it's a cool idea, and nobody has done anything like it yet. Just couldn't seem to find the traction to finish it off.

I've sold most of my pins, I'm down to my own Shadow, Tron Pro, and Metallica LE. Unclear what my plans are for them right now. No rush to figure it out I suppose, but they're really not getting played at all now, and that's a shame.

I did check back in a for a bit when I heard about Rick and Morty. Was so happy for Scott and Bowen and Eric and Spooky. All these people who are my friends and who's success makes me feel good. So that's great. I'm feeling pretty out of the loop now though, I imagine the pandemic is just crushing pinball stuff. I haven't read any threads before posting this. The only 'new' game from the past couple years I've had a chance to play I think is Jurassic Park. Keith killed it, no surprise. Was going to get out to play Rick and Morty but was too slow before lockdown.

I just checked, it was over 6 years ago when I first put up this Shadow project for sale. I can't imagine there's really anything more to possibly say about it at this point. People have been very gracious in their appreciation for a project that was never intended for so many, and I thank all of you for that. But if I can answer any questions just hit me up.

In the meantime I'm just riding out the pandemic in Southern California with my family. Everyone here is doing well all things considered. My passion project in a kind of post-pinball space, and one of the reasons I sold some more of my games, was building up my arcade. Been collecting more Japanese arcade cabs, and playing a lot of fighting games. Before the virus shut me down I was hosting a weekly fight night for the last three years. Sometimes people played the pins, but they weren't really here for that. I do miss it, had a great regular crowd who came every week.

I have a lot of friends here still I think. If you're around and reading this lemme know how you're doing.

#3 3 years ago

Great translite! I had a Shadow years ago and wish this was in existence.

Glad you’re doing well. Ned here, I bought Abra-Ca-Dabra from you a couple years back. Fun game. Recently passed it on to another pinball fan.

Have an ACNC now and Rick and Morty on order. Spooky has some great games, I am happy to support them.

At least we have good weather for a lockdown. Cheers.

#4 3 years ago

If you decide to sell your Shadow, will you let me know? I have your art kit for my ST Pro and absolutely love it. Thanks again.

#5 3 years ago

Aurich take the time off. You have contributed to Pinball above and beyond. Everyone (including myself) right now is reassessing where they want to go in the hobby. So take the time and relax for a bit.

Stay safe!

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from chill:

Great translite! I had a Shadow years ago and wish this was in existence.
Glad you’re doing well. Ned here, I bought Abra-Ca-Dabra from you a couple years back. Fun game. Recently passed it on to another pinball fan.
Have an ACNC now and Rick and Morty on order. Spooky has some great games, I am happy to support them.
At least we have good weather for a lockdown. Cheers.

Hey Ned, glad you found a good home for that Abra Ca Dabra. I enjoyed my brief flirtation with EMs, but they didn't ultimately hold my interest. Still one of my favorite backglasses though, and that repro I put on was super nice. Is Spooky even building games right now? I have to think at the very least Rick and Morty is slowed down just by parts availability. I did see that Pinball Life is shipping parts, just not allowing in-person pickup, which seems wise. I haven't spoken to anyone from the R&M team in a few months, before the pandemic hit.

Quoted from Spagano314:

If you decide to sell your Shadow, will you let me know? I have your art kit for my ST Pro and absolutely love it. Thanks again.

If I decided to move more of my games I'd probably save Shadow for the last holdout. It was my first game, and still one of my favorites. And for obvious reasons kind of my emotional connection to the hobby, since it's what people really got to know me for. It's gotten harder to let games go as I've narrowed them down. I sold my TNA and I don't regret it, but I do miss it a bit. My rule these days is if new things come in old things gotta go out. It pays for the toys, but more than anything else I just need the space.

Quoted from jbovenzi:

aurich take the time off. You have contributed to Pinball above and beyond. Everyone (including myself) right now is reassessing where they want to go in the hobby. So take the time and relax for a bit.
Stay safe!

Thanks! I'm putting a priority on taking care of my mental health these days. I do need to go through all these PMs and at least link people to this thread if they asked about Shadow. Feels bad to not respond.

#7 3 years ago

all the best mate, and know that feeling well

#8 3 years ago

You just made my day!

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

all the best mate, and know that feeling well

I've found other creative projects and outlets, but yeah, you probably know exactly what I mean about that one project you always mean to finish and can't quite see through. I still have different ideas for how to handle the lights/electronics for it sometimes, it's gone through so many different revisions. Not only on paper, built prototypes out of cardboard, 3D printed things, customs PCBs, just somehow can't quite finish it all. The bulk of the art was finished before Alien, it's the custom interactive stuff where I stalled out.

Quoted from NC_Pin:

You just made my day!

Glad I could do that.

#10 3 years ago

@aurich, I’ve enjoyed your work. Owned 2 shadows that both had your art package. Also own the Star Trek art kit . Thank you for your contributions to the hobby.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I've found other creative projects and outlets, but yeah, you probably know exactly what I mean about that one project you always mean to finish and can't quite see through. I still have different ideas for how to handle the lights/electronics for it sometimes, it's gone through so many different revisions. Not only on paper, built prototypes out of cardboard, 3D printed things, customs PCBs, just somehow can't quite finish it all. The bulk of the art was finished before Alien, it's the custom interactive stuff where I stalled out.

Glad I could do that.

Could I just order the speaker panel?

#12 3 years ago

Nice the heat from you and glad life is well

You have not missed much

#13 3 years ago

Welcome back dude. I’ve owned all of your art packages (ACDC, ST, TS) and I couldn’t imagine those games without them.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Could I just order the speaker panel?

I often end up with extras of those just with the way the process works, can probably help you out when things are settled. Not sure if I have any now, I'd have to look, can't remember what's stashed away anymore.

Quoted from Whysnow:

You have not missed much

I had hoped maybe I'd missed people cheering up some, and being happier about pinball and hanging out together to be honest.

One of the reasons I took a long break was that the vibe just seemed to be getting more and more negative here, and people forgot how to have fun.

I'm sure the pandemic isn't helping, it's really heartbreaking how it's crushing the remaining arcade industry. And it's become stupidly politicized when we should just be looking out for each other. Whatever your politics, whoever you voted for, stay safe out there.

Quoted from Mudflaps:

Welcome back dude. I’ve owned all of your art packages (ACDC, ST, TS) and I couldn’t imagine those games without them.

Thanks! The pinball mod game has changed over the last 6 years, went from being a niche little hobby to big business. Can't really slip some of these underground mods under the radar now like you used to be able to. I dunno what the future holds for me doing more, I do miss it. But anything I do from now on is staying clear of trademark and copyright issues, just too much hassle. ACDC and ST were the last of that.

I'll try and start going through my PMs tomorrow, make sure anyone who's asked about Shadow gets pointed to this thread. I see I have a few new ones already, I'll get to you too.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hey Ned, glad you found a good home for that Abra Ca Dabra. I enjoyed my brief flirtation with EMs, but they didn't ultimately hold my interest. Still one of my favorite backglasses though, and that repro I put on was super nice. Is Spooky even building games right now? I have to think at the very least Rick and Morty is slowed down just by parts availability. I did see that Pinball Life is shipping parts, just not allowing in-person pickup, which seems wise. I haven't spoken to anyone from the R&M team in a few months, before the pandemic hit.

If I decided to move more of my games I'd probably save Shadow for the last holdout. It was my first game, and still one of my favorites. And for obvious reasons kind of my emotional connection to the hobby, since it's what people really got to know me for. It's gotten harder to let games go as I've narrowed them down. I sold my TNA and I don't regret it, but I do miss it a bit. My rule these days is if new things come in old things gotta go out. It pays for the toys, but more than anything else I just need the space.

Thanks! I'm putting a priority on taking care of my mental health these days. I do need to go through all these PMs and at least link people to this thread if they asked about Shadow. Feels bad to not respond.

So Shadow is your all time favorite pinball game and it seems to be no chance you sell it. You said it.
So if you can’t imagine to sell this pin, there is a big chance this hobby/passion (maybe your work, I still own this fantastic Alien pin in which you greatly worked in the conditions that everybody knows) would come back one day, and maybe stronger. Time will do its job.

Edit: as Shadow is currently on my way, i’m on the list for your art package. (Hope you could also finished Met project)

#16 3 years ago

That is definitely the best translite I have seen for this game. Great job.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I often end up with extras of those just with the way the process works, can probably help you out when things are settled.

Awesome! Thank you. If you do have an extra, please let me know.

#18 3 years ago

I Love the translite @aurich, I smile every time I walk by my shadow. Thank you!
4,247 Shadows, made, 835 pinsiders have one. How many have gotten your great translite?

#19 3 years ago

Just put myself on the list.

Look at my collection and you see I don't even own a Shadow (yet!), but if/when I do I for sure want your talent on it Aurich .

Hopefully but simplifying a bit you can find more of the fun/joy pinball has to offer. I've been involved with several hobbies and sometimes "just want to sell it all" when the things you enjoy start to become more like a job. Negativity on the forum never helps, but on a positive note I've always appreciated/respected your posts and creativity. I'd still like to see you posting from time to time. . . even without the fancy printer connections.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Negativity on the forum never helps

Well, does it really matter to live your own passion in the hobby?
I mean « negativity » doesn’t exist exclusively in pinball hobby. Negativity is an human feeling like many others and so I don’t think it is fair to say that pinside vehicles a general negativity feeling.
I don’t know if sales volume in this industry is still fine (despide covid) but there are more and more manufacturers and it is a sign that the industry is going well. Pinball machine is an overall package of game, sounds, lights, art, code, fun ...and then it is subject to « I like, I don’t like » reviews. It sounds fair to me and even happy with that.

I think Aurich is (was) in a bad period but I don’t wanna talk for me.
As I said, if he is not ready (now or later) to sell his holy grail then there is a big chance the passion comes back.

#21 3 years ago

Most of your mods are tasteful...would love to see you finish your idea for Metallica if it’s as unique as you say it is...or at the very least maybe share it with Mezel or someone that could make a finished product...glad you are doing well!!!

#22 3 years ago

Hi Aurich,

I was in your original run and I still love the art package. Thanks.

In relation to your comments on the negativity on pinside. I discovered the importance of the ignore function. It is absolutely great if used liberally. You get a pretty good idea reading posts over time regarding people’s online character and it makes it very easy to ignore them. If you ignored the 2 dozen or so people who post a lot but contribute little besides their forcefully strong opinions then this site is great.

Hope you stick around and can find your pinball passion again. Although I understand everyone needs a break from old hobbies to discover new ones. I am rediscovering my motorcycling passion as a result of Covid19 and 12 years of pinball. I have owned motorcycles for 43 years and pins for 13. The balance for me shifts from time to time depending on phases of life.

Good luck and stay healthy.

Cheers.

#23 3 years ago

I purchased this once in anticipation of getting a Shadow. I think the art is great!

A pinsider who actually had a Shadow was looking for the package and I figured I'd help out someone rather than have mine sit in a tube until I get a Shadow pin myself. Since this is the last run....I may have to get another one, but keep it this time

Thanks for doing this @aurich!

#24 3 years ago

Been patiently/quietly waiting for another run. Looks like that time has arrived! I'm all signed up and payment is ready whenever you request it! Thanks for making this happen!

#25 3 years ago

Loved what you did with Shadow, especially the speaker panel. Definitely recommend getting a kit while you can. It will never be hard to sell if you ever change your mind. People are always looking for these. I know some of the ST kits where selling for some pretty serious money once unavailable.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

So Shadow is your all time favorite pinball game and it seems to be no chance you sell it. You said it.

I dunno that I have "an all time favorite", but yeah, Shadow is definitely in the top. For me it's just the perfect mix of things, from gameplay, to sound, to challenge, to innovative mechs, and then that magic element of being the first pin I owned. I forget how long I had it before I added a second game, we all know how that goes. But for a while there it's all I had to play, and I never got tired of it. That's something I can't say about a lot of other games I owned and loved.

Quoted from ReadyPO:

4,247 Shadows, made, 835 pinsiders have one. How many have gotten your great translite?

I honestly don't know. I'm pretty sure it's over 700, but I don't really keep detailed records for that kind of thing to know more exactly.

Quoted from TractorDoc:

Negativity on the forum never helps, but on a positive note I've always appreciated/respected your posts and creativity. I'd still like to see you posting from time to time. . . even without the fancy printer connections.

I'll try and not be a stranger. I posted something in the covid-19 thread last night, and people seemed to appreciate my perspective, but then I realized I can't get sucked into it. My day job deals with moderating comments on the pandemic all day, I can't deal with another avenue. I think I'll try and stick to pinball here.

Quoted from PBFan:

Hope you stick around and can find your pinball passion again. Although I understand everyone needs a break from old hobbies to discover new ones. I am rediscovering my motorcycling passion as a result of Covid19 and 12 years of pinball.

That's great. I mentioned this earlier, but for me the thing I was able to find passion in again was getting back to my fighting game roots. I was a big Street Fighter fan back in the original arcade days, and then lost people to play with and let it wane. Re-discovering my love for that got me a lot more serious about my arcade collecting. It's a way for me to connect with people, I really only have the cabinets to share them with others. Right now they're all staying dark until I can open hosting again.

This is what I'm looking forward to my garage looking like again:

Night-Arcade-3 (resized).jpgNight-Arcade-3 (resized).jpgnight-arcade-2 (resized).jpgnight-arcade-2 (resized).jpg

#27 3 years ago

Okay, I think I've hit all my PMs about Shadow stuff, some of them were 6 months old, feel bad about that, sorry!

#28 3 years ago

For those of us getting this shipped international -- are you shipping by USPS?

#29 3 years ago

Glad to see you here... My Aurich hammer for Metallica is still one of my favorite mods!

#30 3 years ago

Just put myself on the list always wanted to have one for my shadow beautiful art you created.

#31 3 years ago

Nice to have you back! Even temporarily. I know I would want one of these if I had a shadow. I will have to think about it!

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from JimWilks:

For those of us getting this shipped international -- are you shipping by USPS?

Yes, Priority International is how I’ve always done it. I did once have a package bound for Austria go by way of Australia, but otherwise been happy with the service.

#33 3 years ago

I'm on the list! Thanks for doing this. Many Shadow machines thank you!

#34 3 years ago

Just signed up and on the list!

#35 3 years ago

If you don’t have one, get one!

#36 3 years ago

Best to you and the Family, Aurich!
Be well.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Glad to see you here... My Aurich hammer for Metallica is still one of my favorite mods!

Thanks! That was a fun mod. I'm glad I limited it to 30, was a real project hand making them all. I had a little help with the 3D printing for the core armatures, this guy named Scott Danesi, wonder what ever happened to him ...

I have my own 3D printer now, and all these things he was explaining to me back then about the 3D model I sent him and overhangs makes so much more sense now. Thanks Scott!

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Best to you and the Family, Aurich!
Be well.

Best to you too Art, you stay safe in crazy Florida okay?

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

i still have an helen translite but not the game as I didn’t like the code on this one. Gorgeous.

#39 3 years ago

Seems like a good opportunity for some business to buy up a chunk of these and hold onto them. Some one ALWAYS wants one....

#40 3 years ago

Good to see you in good health, Aurich!

My Shadow is still proudly rocking your translite and speaker panel. Hope you'll get back into pinball like you used to.

And as for the negativity, remember there are ignore/mute buttons for everything. Stick to the fun stuff and ignore everything else!

#41 3 years ago

oops, posted in the shadow club thread instead of here.

Aurich, have you ever thought to design a plastic or decal for the back panel of the pf? I think a stuff is already existing but just wanna know if you are willing to do something or not.
Thanks

#42 3 years ago

I'm glad your back, I am also very glad you are doing well.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Seems like a good opportunity for some business to buy up a chunk of these and hold onto them. Some one ALWAYS wants one....

I don't know that I recommend planning your retirement on stashing Shadow alt translites.

Quoted from robin:

Good to see you in good health, Aurich!
My Shadow is still proudly rocking your translite and speaker panel. Hope you'll get back into pinball like you used to.
And as for the negativity, remember there are ignore/mute buttons for everything. Stick to the fun stuff and ignore everything else!

Pinside has the best ignore features on the internet Robin, I compare what you've done against everything else. You don't see quotes from people you ignore, a common problem, and maybe best of all the drain thread feature is really helpful. I don't trust my own willpower sometimes when I get sucked into replying or reading trainwrecks. When I realize I'm just wasting my own time and energy draining a thread to remove temptation is really helpful.

I drained the covid-19 thread already after replying to it once for instance. I deal with pandemic comments every day at work as part of moderating Ars Technica, I just didn't need another source of people bashing science and making up conspiracies. It's sad how politicized it's become, but I just don't have the patience for it. But I know I'd keep reading it if I saw it pop up in my thread list.

Honestly I wish everything you've done with bbPress was just an off the shelf package, I'd move Ars to it. We're looking at Vanilla as an option, but I'd have to steal some of your good ideas for it!

Quoted from colonel_caverne:

oops, posted in the shadow club thread instead of here.

No worries, I saw your post and replied there a moment ago.

Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'm glad your back, I am also very glad you are doing well.

Hope you're doing well too, I miss all the OC people. Heard from Doug yesterday.

#44 3 years ago

hey Aurich, just wanted to say 'sup.

#45 3 years ago

Good to see you again Aurich, in a manner of speaking.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I don't know that I recommend planning your retirement on stashing Shadow alt translites.

Pinside has the best ignore features on the internet Robin, I compare what you've done against everything else. You don't see quotes from people you ignore, a common problem, and maybe best of all the drain thread feature is really helpful. I don't trust my own willpower sometimes when I get sucked into replying or reading trainwrecks. When I realize I'm just wasting my own time and energy draining a thread to remove temptation is really helpful.
I drained the covid-19 thread already after replying to it once for instance. I deal with pandemic comments every day at work as part of moderating Ars Technica, I just didn't need another source of people bashing science and making up conspiracies. It's sad how politicized it's become, but I just don't have the patience for it. But I know I'd keep reading it if I saw it pop up in my thread list.
Honestly I wish everything you've done with bbPress was just an off the shelf package, I'd move Ars to it. We're looking at Vanilla as an option, but I'd have to steal some of your good ideas for it!

No worries, I saw your post and replied there a moment ago.

Hope you're doing well too, I miss all the OC people. Heard from Doug yesterday.

You moderate Covid comments during the day? Wow, you are a Saint!

#47 3 years ago

If they are retiring the Printer might be a good investment if it was cheap. I have purchased several expensive Photo-quality printers for 15-30 bucks.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

hey Aurich, just wanted to say 'sup.

Hey frolic! Hope you're doing well up North.

Quoted from shimoda:

Good to see you again Aurich, in a manner of speaking.

Thanks! Didn't really mean to disappear without warning, just kind of happened that way. Online communities are funny. But it's nice to feel appreciated to be around again.

Quoted from NC_Pin:

You moderate Covid comments during the day? Wow, you are a Saint!

One of my hats is managing the community for Ars Technica, where I'm the creative director. So I keep tabs on a lot things, but the pandemic is of course a really hot button issue, and tempers get flared. Our commenters are pretty chill in general, but even the rational people are sick of the misinformation, lies, and crappy management and are pretty grumpy.

Luckily I work with some amazing science and health writers, and they all have PhDs in topics like pharmacology, microbiology, molecular biology, and cell biology. We're pretty uniquely set as tech publication to be on this. But that means we're writing about it all a lot, and that keeps me pretty busy making sure things don't get too ugly.

https://arstechnica.com/series/covid-19-coverage/

Quoted from phil-lee:

If they are retiring the Printer might be a good investment if it was cheap. I have purchased several expensive Photo-quality printers for 15-30 bucks.

These printers aren't exactly the kind of thing you can sit in a corner of your office.

They 'print' using lasers, up to very large format sizes. It's how my translites are able to keep such rich colors even when backlit by pretty bright LEDs. It's more like a photo exposure, with a continuous tone, which is why you don't see any dots or dithering when you look closely. Basically really high quality stuff, but they're pretty huge machines:

Durst-Lambda (resized).pngDurst-Lambda (resized).png

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yes, Priority International is how I’ve always done it. I did once have a package bound for Austria go by way of Australia, but otherwise been happy with the service.

In that case, I'm in. Added myself to the list.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Just put myself on the list.
Look at my collection and you see I don't even own a Shadow (yet!), but if/when I do I for sure want your talent on it Aurich .

Ha! I just did the same thing. The Shadow has been on my wishlist for a time now, but the stars haven't quite aligned on one yet. Hoping I can find a game to go with with package!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 366 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-s-shadow-translite-final-run-last-call?hl=nc_pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.