62115833-3E8E-459D-BEF7-39908FF80A44 (resized).jpeg
20200714_010258 (resized).jpg
A0E910F0-6CB7-4A46-AE1E-248A25263FB3 (resized).jpeg
20200707_222748 (resized).jpg
20200707_222733 (resized).jpg
50088041772_1f91c8833d_3k (resized).jpg
50087234268_7b3264107a_3k (resized).jpg
50088041027_8b1b729aad_3k (resized).jpg

There are 359 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 36 days ago

Checked in on this post again and so glad I did. Managed to get on the form. I cannot wait for this package!

1 week later
#352 25 days ago

If it’s not too late i’m in!

#353 21 days ago

I just added myself to the list. I really hope it's not too late...

#354 19 days ago

I'm in the middle of launching (ironically) a brand new forum at work right now, and it's been one of those "work until 11pm, start again next day at 6am" periods, as well as working over the weekend.

I'm also trying to finish a rather complicated pinball mod that I started months ago, the most ambitious one I've attempted, and when I find free time I'm trying to get it done. So I do apologize for being behind on trying to get this going. Just really slammed right now.

And overall just very tired.

But that does mean anyone can still sign up, because I just haven't done anything about the list yet.

#355 16 days ago

Hello, sorry if I’m asking something that has been asked too many times already, but is there any chance of you producing now or at some point backglass rather than translite ?
That would be awesome.

#356 16 days ago
Quoted from Turtlemaster:

Hello, sorry if I’m asking something that has been asked too many times already, but is there any chance of you producing now or at some point backglass rather than translite ?

No chance I think. I don't want the headache of the more fragile backglass with shipping and management, and my art for it won't translate well over to the CMYK printing process for a backglass, it's tuned for the style of printing I do. I've seen what happens when companies like CPR try it, and I mean no offense to them, but the quality of translation never makes me happy.

Basically would turn it into a whole other thing, and for no real advantage.

1 week later
#357 8 days ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

So two things real quick:

One, if you didn't see it already this is why I've been so distracted lately. Work has been very busy and with any free time I've been working on my latest mod:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-interactive-topper-pre-orders-aurich-mod

Sorry for being less available, and cheating on Shadow with another game.

Two, someone just messaged me and said they couldn't find the form to sign up. I realize the thread is long, so just for convenience I'm re-linking it here:

https://forms.gle/HDPP9oTfghT9YBZq5

I will try and get to this, just sign up on the list if you're interested and I'll try and find the time to organize. This Tron project has been really fun to do, but complicated and time consuming and ate up the rest of my pinball brain power.

#358 8 days ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
So two things real quick:
One, if you didn't see it already this is why I've been so distracted lately. Work has been very busy and with any free time I've been working on my latest mod:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-interactive-topper-pre-orders-aurich-mod

Sorry for being less available, and cheating on Shadow with another game.
Two, someone just messaged me and said they couldn't find the form to sign up. I realize the thread is long, so just for convenience I'm re-linking it here:
https://forms.gle/HDPP9oTfghT9YBZq5
I will try and get to this, just sign up on the list if you're interested and I'll try and find the time to organize. This Tron project has been really fun to do, but complicated and time consuming and ate up the rest of my pinball brain power.

Tron topper is sick!

Do I need to re sign up again if I had already signed up with the other form?

#359 8 days ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Tron topper is sick!
Do I need to re sign up again if I had already signed up with the other form?

Thanks!

That's the same form from before, just to be clear, just bumping the link for people who couldn't find it easily. No need to do a thing if you're on it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Men
$ 13.00
Playfields
Lermods
Playfields
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
There are 359 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!