62115833-3E8E-459D-BEF7-39908FF80A44 (resized).jpeg
20200714_010258 (resized).jpg
A0E910F0-6CB7-4A46-AE1E-248A25263FB3 (resized).jpeg
20200707_222748 (resized).jpg
20200707_222733 (resized).jpg
50088041772_1f91c8833d_3k (resized).jpg
50087234268_7b3264107a_3k (resized).jpg
50088041027_8b1b729aad_3k (resized).jpg
There are 366 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.
#301 1 year ago

Please add me to the list

#302 1 year ago

Please add me to the list as well. Just picked up a Shadow and would love to add this

#303 1 year ago

Would like to be added to the list as well please

#304 1 year ago

Please add me to the list as well.

#305 1 year ago

Hey, I see people posting here, sorry I'm not around as much these days. On a bit of a Pinside break, just needed space from too many people arguing or culture warring and just dragging their bad vibes into what is supposed to be a place to chill out.

I haven't vanished or anything, just not checking in as often as I might have used to.

I gotta reach out to my old printer and figure out what the steps are like now to do a run without his guidance, he used to handle so much of the process for me that I'm not as confident in everything at the moment is all. Means I can't say "oh sure I can get this started in 2 weeks" like I normally would.

#306 1 year ago

Please add me to the list, too

#307 1 year ago

Aurich since you are not on pinside often do you want me to shoot you an email with the list of interested parties or perhaps a google doc?

Thanks so much.

2 weeks later
#308 1 year ago

Please add me to the list as well!

1 week later
#309 1 year ago

Okay, sorry to have gone dark again, just took our eldest to his first year of college, been sort of a crazy last month. Just haven't had the mental bandwidth to really think about pinball with everything going on. But he's settled now, classes started, everything going well and I'm coming up for air.

I gotta get this sorted for all of you, so I'm in contact with my old printer and he's going to help me figure out the order. Let's get this done!

Quoted from PachoHerrera:

Aurich since you are not on pinside often do you want me to shoot you an email with the list of interested parties or perhaps a google doc?
Thanks so much.

If such a thing exists it would definitely help. I feel like I've been so slow to respond I probably need to contact everyone on the list to see if they're still in. I know how it goes, someone is going to say "thanks I sold the game last week" lol.

#310 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I know how it goes, someone is going to say "thanks I sold the game last week" lol.

Please add me to the list as well, I'm not selling!

#311 1 year ago

Can all the pinsiders who still need the Aurich package for their Shadow please PM me your email address?

Thank you!

#312 1 year ago

Can all the pinsiders who still need the Aurich package for their Shadow please PM me your email address?
Thank you!

I appreciate the assist, but if the list doesn't already exist I can just handle it. Maybe people are already messaging you, just don't want to leave anyone out or create a bunch of work for you tracking people down.

#313 1 year ago

For anyone who wants to be in on this run, I've put up a Google form to ask for your email and Pinside name:

https://forms.gle/pxdbxKweVKRx3jyf9

If you've already sent PachHerrera your info feel free to sign up there still. I'll double check anything they send me against that list. I'll try and get the link out to anyone who's asked me about it too for folks who miss reading this too.

I'll work on a final price. As I said my costs are going up, it was $200 shipped in the US before, I expect to be able to keep it under $250, see what I can do. I'll give everyone a final cost before I place the order, that will be your last chance to back out of committing for any reason.

Lemme know if you have questions, otherwise all you need to do is sign up at that link. I'll give people a little time to sign up, and then update again when it looks like signups have stopped.

#314 1 year ago

Aurich thank you! Sorry didn't meant to step on your toes with a duplicate list.

#315 1 year ago

Thank you @aurich! I just picked up a Shadow that is in fantastic condition, the only thing it's missing is your excellent art.

#316 1 year ago

Aurich thank you! Sorry didn't meant to step on your toes with a duplicate list.

Oh no worries, I appreciate the offer to help, but if you're just going to collect names might as well put up a form and keep it easy for everyone.

#317 1 year ago

I put myself on the list. I know I got one right before I moved but have to make sure I can find it.

#318 1 year ago

Right now I have the following people on the list:

PachoHerrera
Dbaron
Boatshoe
Cavalier88z24
cookpins
Curban
Drunken_Idaho
JackG
EasternBloc
Gman3
La4s

#319 1 year ago

Aurich Is it possible to just order the speaker panel? Mine is terribly scratched up and would like to order a new one if possible.

#320 1 year ago

Thank you @Aurich, just added my name on the list.
Oh yeah !

#321 1 year ago

I would like to also just get a Speaker Panel if possible. I jacked mine up during a game move.

#322 1 year ago

I can see if I have extra speaker panels, but I'm going to take care of the full package stuff first. Always prefer to keep my extras on hand in case there are issues.

#323 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I can see if I have extra speaker panels, but I'm going to take care of the full package stuff first. Always prefer to keep my extras on hand in case there are issues.

Thanks! I put name on the list just in case, appreciate it!

#324 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Thanks! I put name on the list just in case, appreciate it!

If you don't want the full package please don't sign up, it will confuse my numbers. I've removed you for the time being to keep things organized.

The list right now looks like this:

PachoHerrera
Dbaron
Boatshoe
Cavalier88z24
cookpins
Curban
Drunken_Idaho
JackG
EasternBloc
Gman3
La4s
Zigzagzag
bobmorlock
Paulbaptise
Pinash
MidnightSalad
Beauimpala
Skuuun
Jetmechinnc

Is everyone on there looking for the full thing?

#325 1 year ago

Aurich can't speak for the other guys but I'm looking for the full monty

#326 1 year ago

Yes. I’m all in. Thank you.

#328 1 year ago

Full kit for me.

#329 1 year ago

Yes, in for the full package.

#330 1 year ago

To be clear, the full package includes the translite, speaker panel, and apron cards?

#331 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

To be clear, the full package includes the translite, speaker panel, and apron cards?

Yes exactly.

#332 1 year ago

I should really get in on this...

Would be my 4th aurich shadow package.

#333 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I should really get in on this...
Would be my 4th aurich shadow package.

You might have a problem.

Seriously, how does that happen? Did you keep buying and selling Shadows and upgrading each one?

#334 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You might have a problem.
Seriously, how does that happen? Did you keep buying and selling Shadows and upgrading each one?

Planning on eventually getting a shadow.

Ended up selling your TS package to folks who actually had one and who needed it more that I did.

#335 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Planning on eventually getting a shadow.
Ended up selling your TS package to folks who actually had one and who needed it more that I did.

Ha, okay, that makes more sense. I thought you were a serious Shadow flipper lol.

I've given up on predicting the future of this. I really thought I'd tapped it all by now and was done. And people keep telling me I'm wrong. So who knows.

But at some point it's just gonna be done and that will be that. I promise it's not a gimmick to say "buy now or else!" I just don't want anyone to be sad if in a year they ask me and I tell them there just isn't enough interest to do a print run.

I'll be around either way though. I don't post a ton on Pinside right now, but I'm working a new mod as we speak. It's not Shadow or Metallica related this time.

#336 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Ha, okay, that makes more sense. I thought you were a serious Shadow flipper lol.
I've given up on predicting the future of this. I really thought I'd tapped it all by now and was done. And people keep telling me I'm wrong. So who knows.
But at some point it's just gonna be done and that will be that. I promise it's not a gimmick to say "buy now or else!" I just don't want anyone to be sad if in a year they ask me and I tell them there just isn't enough interest to do a print run.
I'll be around either way though. I don't post a ton on Pinside right now, but I'm working a new mod as we speak. It's not Shadow or Metallica related this time.

That's why I feel like I should get in on this order. Put the package tube in storage in my basement until I actually get a shadow.

Otherwise I may be out of luck when The Shadow actually makes it into my gameroom.

Can you add me to the list ? It would be the last time I promise!

#337 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

That's why I feel like I should get in on this order. Put the package tube in storage in my basement until I actually get a shadow.
Otherwise I may be out of luck when The Shadow actually makes it into my gameroom.
Can you add me to the list ? It would be the last time I promise!

lol, I'm happy to keep selling it to you! Just sign up at the link, I'll use the email addresses there to contact everyone with the info, not this thread.

https://forms.gle/pxdbxKweVKRx3jyf9

#338 1 year ago

Full kit for me too

#339 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If you don't want the full package please don't sign up, it will confuse my numbers. I've removed you for the time being to keep things organized.
The list right now looks like this:
PachoHerrera
Dbaron
Boatshoe
Cavalier88z24
cookpins
Curban
Drunken_Idaho
JackG
EasternBloc
Gman3
La4s
Zigzagzag
bobmorlock
Paulbaptise
Pinash
MidnightSalad
Beauimpala
Skuuun
Jetmechinnc
Is everyone on there looking for the full thing?

Yes, please

#340 1 year ago

Full kit here, thanks.

#341 1 year ago

yep, full kit for me

#342 1 year ago

Yes Full thanks. : )

#343 1 year ago

I'm in for the whole sh'bang, thanks for firing up another run for us!

#344 1 year ago

I'm gonna let this ride through the weekend and then figure out the numbers next week.

1 week later
#345 1 year ago

I lied, been too busy this week to get on this, sorry. This month kinda smoking me, big deadline at work at the end of October and I'm behind the eightball and also behind in general, see what I can do.

Also I'm behind at work this month because I got excited about working on another mod and spent too much time on it and now I'm paying for it by playing catchup.

1 week later
#346 1 year ago

Any updates? I’m in no hurry…just want to make sure that I don’t miss out somehow.

#347 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

Any updates? I’m in no hurry…just want to make sure that I don’t miss out somehow.

Did you sign up on the Google form that Aurich posted? Doing so should make sure you don’t miss it.

Hopefully Aurich’s work slows as the year ends and he can get us all taken care off! I can’t wait to be rid of Alec’s gaze.

#348 1 year ago

Nobody has missed anything other than me just not having enough hours in the day right now to take care of everything, sorry to leave this in limbo. As long as you signed up at that form I promise I won’t forget you, it’s the master list I’ll refer to.

#349 1 year ago

Thanks for reply. I did sign the google form.

Again…no hurry. Realistically, after I get it, it’ll probably just sit for a couple of weeks/months like all my other uninstalled pieces/parts. Life (and work) tend to get in the way of pinball time.

#350 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

Life (and work) tend to get in the way of pinball time.

Yuuuuup

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 366 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-s-shadow-translite-final-run-last-call/page/7?hl=zigzagzag and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.