62115833-3E8E-459D-BEF7-39908FF80A44 (resized).jpeg
20200714_010258 (resized).jpg
A0E910F0-6CB7-4A46-AE1E-248A25263FB3 (resized).jpeg
20200707_222748 (resized).jpg
20200707_222733 (resized).jpg
50088041772_1f91c8833d_3k (resized).jpg
50087234268_7b3264107a_3k (resized).jpg
50088041027_8b1b729aad_3k (resized).jpg
There are 366 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
#251 2 years ago

I'm currently without my main computer, it's in the shop after a HDD failure, waiting to hear back from tech if I lost anything I didn't have backed up. Whee. Hoped to have word today, will bug them tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm not as good about keeping up on my email with my phone, I see people have been asking me about an update. Lemme try and get settled back in and I'll try and see what the status of the list is looking like. Using my wife's laptop at the moment.

As I've told me who'd messaged me recently I've been very busy with a big project at work and just haven't had much hobby time lately. I think this is the first time I've logged into Pinside in a couple months. It gets like this sometimes for me, ebb and flow.

Doing a run takes a certain amount of time just to take care of everyone and the packaging etc, so I've just not had the bandwidth to do it right. Don't give up, I haven't forgotten.

#252 2 years ago

I found one, so I can be removed from the interested list.

#253 2 years ago

Just found this thread and saw the Google form is still active -- submitted my e-mail. Not in any rush, but definitely interested in a future run.

Finally got to see one of these in person a couple weeks ago. Pictures do not do it justice! Easily the best alt I've ever seen.

#254 2 years ago

Do you have any sets left? I'm very keen for one. Where do I start from??

Cheers

#255 2 years ago

Still stuck on my phone, computer repair being slow. It’s a HDD issue, bleh.

Anyways, I’ll be better able to respond to things once I’m back at a real machine, but in the meantime this is the current google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12Z1FMBPD9OptDVK0xdnYq2R0HrlZXjNT_M9UV6Yw5tU/

I think that link should work. It just collects an email address, and I’ll use it to send everyone a “hey are you still in?” message when I’m ready.

Added over 3 years ago:

Better to just message me directly now, I've already contacted the list and I might miss you if you add yourself to it now.

#256 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Still stuck on my phone, computer repair being slow. It’s a HDD issue, bleh.
Anyways, I’ll be better able to respond to things once I’m back at a real machine, but in the meantime this is the current google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12Z1FMBPD9OptDVK0xdnYq2R0HrlZXjNT_M9UV6Yw5tU/
I think that link should work. It just collects an email address, and I’ll use it to send everyone a “hey are you still in?” message when I’m ready.

Take your time. I was just glad to find this thread! Not sure if it's still up, but saw someone was selling third party for $750 or something ridiculous. For that price I can cope with a little Baldwin.

3 weeks later
#257 2 years ago

Hey, so I'm still in stupid computer land, but I'm on a backup machine now at least and catching up on email etc. If you've messaged me about anything I haven't replied that's why, just been kind of a tech nightmare this last month+

Anyways, not your problem, but that's why I've been a little hard to reach. I'm stable now.

So here's the good news, my printer just reached out to me to see if I needed anything and that's the motivation I need to make a run happen. I'm gonna email my list right this moment. If you're not interested anymore not a problem, I know it's been a wait, but look for my email.

#258 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hey, so I'm still in stupid computer land, but I'm on a backup machine now at least and catching up on email etc. If you've messaged me about anything I haven't replied that's why, just been kind of a tech nightmare this last month+
Anyways, not your problem, but that's why I've been a little hard to reach. I'm stable now.
So here's the good news, my printer just reached out to me to see if I needed anything and that's the motivation I need to make a run happen. I'm gonna email my list right this moment. If you're not interested anymore not a problem, I know it's been a wait, but look for my email.

Thanks! Email sent and I’m still in for a set. Much appreciated.

#259 2 years ago

I'll go through responses this weekend, but just FYI for the people asking if they can get 2, yes, no problem at all. I can combine shipping for them.

#260 2 years ago

Maybe sneak in a JM translight

#261 2 years ago

I've gone through all the emails and marked people on my sheet, I'll send an update to everyone at some point, but if you didn't get a personal reply from me you can assume you're good to go.

I edited the message above with the google form link, don't use that anymore, just message me directly. If you use the form I might not notice you getting added to it at this point since I've already started marking it up.

#262 2 years ago

If one of these emails looks like it's yours know that I'm about to drop you from this order because you haven't responded to either of my requests!

shadow-dropped-emails (resized).pngshadow-dropped-emails (resized).png

#263 2 years ago

Putting the order in now with my printer. I'm getting a few extras to cover any latecomers. So if you're one of the people who didn't email me back, or you're a new order, it's first come first served with with what I have left, just shoot me a message.

3 weeks later
#264 2 years ago

UPS scheduled to deliver prints to me today. Will email the list after I've inspected and made sure we're good to go, but I doubt there will be any problems.

I do have extras, so if anyone wants one "shipping now" just shoot me a message.

#265 2 years ago

Everything checked out, as expected, but always still a relief to open the boxes and find everything as it should be.

Everyone on my list should have an email with the info, check your inbox.

I have four sets left unclaimed.

IMG_3242 (resized).jpgIMG_3242 (resized).jpg

#266 2 years ago

One set left. If anyone drops out I'll update here, I have half the orders paid for so far.

1 week later
#267 2 years ago

Just installed my set. In person, lit up, it looks amazing.

#268 2 years ago

Had someone drop out, the Shadow they were buying already came with my set. Not the first time I've had someone ask if they could bow out for that reason lol. No stress, I have an extra package for whenever someone comes along wanting it though.

#269 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Had someone drop out, the Shadow they were buying already came with my set. Not the first time I've had someone ask if they could bow out for that reason lol. No stress, I have an extra package for whenever someone comes along wanting it though.

If still available, I'd like the last one please. PM incoming.

#270 2 years ago

Mine arrived safe and sound. It looks great. Thanks Aurich.

#271 2 years ago

Still any availlabe ? If so please let me know, I would like one very much!

#272 2 years ago

Got mine a few days ago, super quick shipping and it looks awesome. Aurich, much apppreciated sir!

#273 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMario:

Still any availlabe ? If so please let me know, I would like one very much!

Unless something falls through everything is claimed now.

1 month later
#274 2 years ago

Im interested on the next run

#275 2 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Im interested on the next run

No idea when/if such a thing will happen, really a matter of public interest.

#276 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No idea when/if such a thing will happen, really a matter of public interest.

Lets hope more have interest
Thanks once again man

2 months later
#277 2 years ago

I would absolutely love a set as well. I finally acquired
my Holy Grail game, The Shadow! It doesn't look the same without your translite!!!

#278 2 years ago

I too would love to order a set! Let me know when another round happens.

1 month later
#279 2 years ago

I’d be in on a set. Not complete without it.

2 weeks later
#280 2 years ago
Quoted from cconway84:

I’d be in on a set. Not complete without it.

Bought one from a pinsider for $310.

78C96FF5-BD1C-43F0-940A-C1F51C1109E3 (resized).jpeg78C96FF5-BD1C-43F0-940A-C1F51C1109E3 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#281 2 years ago

Well finally found a shadow. Didn't realize I missed the final run. If you do another run please let me know.

3 weeks later
#282 2 years ago

Also interested in one

1 week later
#283 2 years ago

Currently shopping for my Shadow that I got not long ago, but that is a keeper for sure.

Also in for a set if there happens to be another run.

1 month later
#284 1 year ago

Also interested.

#285 1 year ago

Looks like a few interested parties are still around. How many are needed to make a run worthwhile? I'm in!

2 months later
#286 1 year ago

I would be interested in a set too................

#287 1 year ago

I picked up a set recently from a guy in Brazil who’s making them I think… he has a shadow Facebook group.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#288 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I picked up a set recently from a guy in Brazil who’s making them I think… he has a shadow Facebook group.
[quoted image]

The guy in Brazil is pirating Aurich’s and a lot of other sellers products.

#289 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

[quoted image]

Wow, that's not cool.

1 week later
#290 1 year ago

Add me to the interested list!

#291 1 year ago

Hey, sorry I haven't been around Pinside much lately. To be honest I kinda got bummed out on the constant negative energy in a lot of threads and been on a bit of a break. Still around, just not keeping so much of a regular eye on things.

Thanks to the folks who messaged me to say I might want to check the thread.

Quoted from mstang01:

I picked up a set recently from a guy in Brazil who’s making them I think…

Yeah, that dude has been ripping me off for years. I can't be fussed to worry about it, he's in Brazil, I don't even have a Facebook account anymore. Wasting my time trying to stop someone in another country from selling bootlegs seems pointless. I assume the quality sucks, but I dunno.

Anyways, is what it is, but if you buy from anyone not me it's a bootleg, I don't give them to anyone else to sell. And obviously the quality will likely not be the high end printing process I use, but will also be a second generation scan or low resolution. Buyer beware and all that.

As far as another run goes, I can look into. I always say "this one is final" now, because it always feels like it will be. But if somehow there's enough interest I can try and make it happen.

#292 1 year ago

Aurich if another run would be in the cards I'm interested. Sold my shadow for silly money during COVID and now buying another one. How many folks would you need to make it worthwhile to go to the printer?

#293 1 year ago

I usually try for 10. tbh I gotta figure out the printing situation, my guy who did it all for me has left the company and I think my printing costs are going to go up but a lot because I don't have the inside connect anymore.

All of you who've had my translites before know how nice they light up, that saturated super rich color comes from the RGB laser printing process, but it's not cheap. I basically got the employee discount before, but that's done now. Was a good run, appreciate my guy a lot, but yeah, no more insider to care care of me.

#294 1 year ago

Aurich the quality of the printing is very nice, too bad you lost your insider hookup but I know we don't mind paying a little more for the top shelf quality translite and speaker panel package vs. the shitty Brazilian knockoff.

Here is the current tally based on the posts on this thread. I believe we have 13 people lined up:

1. PinMario
2. RGAires
3. Unretrofied666
4. Chuckbanzai
5. Dokkaebi
6. s000m
7. bobmorlock
8. curban
9. EasternBloc
10. beauimpala
11. VindictiveX
12. me PachoHerrera
13. La4s

-Pacho

Added 20 months ago:

14. jkashani

Added 20 months ago:

15. Zigzagzag

Added 20 months ago:

16. data_eastside

Added 20 months ago:

17. jetmechinnc
18. Rockbiter

Added 19 months ago:

19. bobmorlock

Added 19 months ago:

20. cookpins

#295 1 year ago

Add me to the list.

#296 1 year ago

Okay, looks like I gotta figure this out. And when I said costs going up by a lot I don't have an exact figure yet, but when I last looked into it without my hookup the jump was in the $30-40 range. Just for some context. I'll dig into it more to really sort it out, just wanted to give a heads up that if the price goes up that's why.

#297 1 year ago

I’m still in and assumed a price cost was going to happen. There isn’t anything cheaper nowadays.

#298 1 year ago
Quoted from beauimpala:

I’m still in and assumed a price cost was going to happen. There isn’t anything cheaper nowadays.

Yeah, you're not wrong, just wanted to be up front about it.

#299 1 year ago

Just missed the opportunity to buy a Shadow here not far from me and it had this translite already installed in it. It's such a cool design!

Devastating, but here's hoping I find another.

#300 1 year ago

Add me to the list please.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.50
5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

There are 366 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-s-shadow-translite-final-run-last-call/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.