62115833-3E8E-459D-BEF7-39908FF80A44 (resized).jpeg
20200714_010258 (resized).jpg
A0E910F0-6CB7-4A46-AE1E-248A25263FB3 (resized).jpeg
20200707_222748 (resized).jpg
20200707_222733 (resized).jpg
50088041772_1f91c8833d_3k (resized).jpg
50087234268_7b3264107a_3k (resized).jpg
50088041027_8b1b729aad_3k (resized).jpg

There are 366 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
#201 3 years ago

Buy from someone here instead of waiting for me if you're looking. I can probably find a way to help you, but likely to be a few weeks before that would happen.

#202 3 years ago

Okay, I am gonna do a small handful of Shadows as part of this other print run. I have a few people on my waiting list, already reached out to them, they get first dibs. I'll have at least a couple left over after that, so hit me up if you need one still and haven't managed to get it from someone else here.

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Okay, I am gonna do a small handful of Shadows as part of this other print run.

That is great! Love mine, what a difference over the original translite. I have the original stored away in case I sell my Shadow someday to a purist (or crazy person) who doesn't want your translite. Oh who am I kidding, I'm not ever selling my Shadow

#204 3 years ago

If I were to sell my Shadow I think it would probably be the final straw in moving all my pins out. I've downsized a bit, I think I had 11 at my peak and now I'm down to 3, just have other interests that compete for money and space. But not ready to throw in the towel like that yet.

#205 3 years ago

I’m in for one!

Are you doing just the translights, or the speaker panels as well?

#206 3 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I’m in for one!
Are you doing just the translights, or the speaker panels as well?

Whole package. I have some extra speaker panels from last run, so it seemed easy enough to tack on a few Shadow translites to this order.

2 weeks later
#207 3 years ago

Is it still possible to order the art package for the shadow?

#208 3 years ago
Quoted from Kungen:

Is it still possible to order the art package for the shadow?

Short answer: maybe

Longer answer: I have exactly one left unclaimed on this little extra run I just did, but someone asked me about it and then never replied back. I just messaged them to make sure they're passing on it before I offer it to anyone else.

Edit: Just heard back, they don't need it, so it's free. I'll PM you. If you pass for any reason I'll update this thread to let people know I have one last one free still, otherwise I'm sold out again.

1 week later
#209 3 years ago

It looks like Kungen is not taking it, no response after a week (I private messaged, not just the thread), so if anyone want their spot the next person on the list already found one and I have one free.

Packed up and ready to go to whoever ask me for it first.

#212 3 years ago

Do you have any Star treks left?

#213 3 years ago

If so message me!

2 weeks later
#215 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It looks like Kungen is not taking it, no response after a week (I private messaged, not just the thread), so if anyone want their spot the next person on the list already found one and I have one free.
Packed up and ready to go to whoever ask me for it first.

Arf shit, just got my Shadow today.
No packages left by any chance?

#216 3 years ago

I am completely sold out now, all of them shipped.

#217 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I am completely sold out now, all of them shipped.

Late at the party. All the nice girls are already gone.

#218 3 years ago

It seems that at least for now my printer is able to keep two of the printers up and running, so I can do another run later if there's enough interest. I'm always happy to keep it alive as long as I can.

#219 3 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Late at the party. All the nice girls are already gone.

The bad girls are a lot more fun though...

#220 3 years ago

Count me in for next run if you make one please. I just got a sweet shadow and it has one of those eBay translites. Not a fan

#221 3 years ago

I can't even imagine how many of these you have sold. I have bought 2 or 3 sets myself over the years.

#222 3 years ago

We need a Johnny Mnemonic translight, mine has a fn bad spot right in the middle of Johnnys head.

#223 3 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

We need a Johnny Mnemonic translight, mine has a fn bad spot right in the middle of Johnnys head.

that would be a good one to redo

#224 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I can't even imagine how many of these you have sold. I have bought 2 or 3 sets myself over the years.

To be honest I really have no idea, I don't keep detailed records like that. I have a rough idea how many translites total I've done just from looking at some email folders, but it's not broken out by games.

It was just a personal project for my own game. I used some comic book images for drawing references and did up a design and I thought maybe I'd sell 10 of them just to make it worth printing some up. Mods weren't such a big thing back then, I had no clue it would turn out to be popular.

I'm grateful for the support it still has, and the nicest compliments I've ever had in pinball were from the people who told me they only bought the game because of my package. It's one of my favorite pins, so being part of its story like that is really cool.

I have other thoughts on games I might like to do, but for me this is really something that's still personal. If I'm not emotionally feeling it I don't force it. I have a mod I've put countless hours into that been in progress for years because I keep restarting how the tech behind it works, or abandoning it for a year before starting it again. Just how it goes.

Anyways, we'll see what happens. There's one specific translite I've meant to do for ages, and started multiple times, and somehow I just never find the right path for it. Still like to go down that road at some point.

#225 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

There's one specific translite I've meant to do for ages, and started multiple times, and somehow I just never find the right path for it. Still like to go down that road at some point.

Raven??

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#226 3 years ago

You can't improve on perfection, why even try?

1 week later
#227 3 years ago

Hey Aurich if you are able to do a subsequent run, I’d love to buy the shadow art package! Super late to the game but just picked up a nice shadow this week. Thanks so much for all you do!

#228 3 years ago

I would also like to be on the list if you do another run! If there isn’t another run, I completely understand. Thank you!

#229 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It seems that at least for now my printer is able to keep two of the printers up and running, so I can do another run later if there's enough interest. I'm always happy to keep it alive as long as I can.

Please pm me as well if you do one

#230 3 years ago

Generally speaking I do a run when I can get 10 people. If I can garner enough interest I'm happy to do it, seems like at least for now we'll have two of the printers we use for these still in production, and hopefully it stays that way.

#231 3 years ago

Count me in if you produce another run.

#232 3 years ago

Alright, looks like there's a bit of interest again, so I started a Google form to track it, that way I don't forget anyone. If you're interested just add your email address to it here:

https://forms.gle/HDPP9oTfghT9YBZq5

If I get enough people signed up I'll email everyone to confirm interest and do a run if enough people are still in.

#233 3 years ago

Added my email to the form. Just posting here as a backup. Thanks for doing this. Great work!!!

#234 3 years ago

Huh, already have 7 people on it, so I guess this might happen sooner than I realized. I'll keep an eye on it.

1 month later
#235 3 years ago

Just purchased my first pinball machine, and it's a Shadow! Still waiting anxiously for it to arrive from interstate, but added my name to the list for this awesome translite. Hopefully there's enough for another run soon - would love to show the machine to people for the first time with this upgrade .

#236 3 years ago

Can someone please tell me the cost of these translight and speaker panel

#237 3 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

Can someone please tell me the cost of these translight and speaker panel

In the us it’s $200 delivered

#238 3 years ago
Quoted from wireable:

Just purchased my first pinball machine, and it's a Shadow! Still waiting anxiously for it to arrive from interstate, but added my name to the list for this awesome translite. Hopefully there's enough for another run soon - would love to show the machine to people for the first time with this upgrade .

Just in case you haven't seen it-

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-club

#239 3 years ago

Cheers!

Also, if anybody has a spare translite they'd be happy to sell, please let me know.

Otherwise, Aurich any indication on a new run?

#240 3 years ago

Hoping it is soon. I just swapped out the clown puke LEDs from my backbox tonight and now the lighting is much nicer but I still have to look at Alec’s pursed lips.

#241 3 years ago

I would be in for a set.

#242 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I would be in for a set.

You should add your name to https://forms.gle/HDPP9oTfghT9YBZq5 (from post #232) .

#243 3 years ago
Quoted from wireable:

You should add your name to https://forms.gle/HDPP9oTfghT9YBZq5 (from post #232) .

It was the first thing I did after picking up my Shadow.

#244 3 years ago

Sorry, I've been really busy with work lately and I haven't been around Pinside. I think I probably have enough people to do a run, just haven't had time to organize it. Several big projects happening right now that are limiting my ability to focus on side work at the moment, once I get clear I'll see what I can do.

#245 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sorry, I've been really busy with work lately and I haven't been around Pinside. I think I probably have enough people to do a run, just haven't had time to organize it. Several big projects happening right now that are limiting my ability to focus on side work at the moment, once I get clear I'll see what I can do.

All good. Appreciate the update - thanks!

#246 3 years ago

We just bought The Shadow, super excited to go pick it up in the coming weeks. Would love to use this translite, and have added my email to the list. Looking forward to hearing more about when it's available. Thanks for doing this @aurich!

1 week later
#247 3 years ago

I’m happy another run is happening. I’ve always wanted a Shadow and finally picked one up a couple weeks ago.

1 month later
#248 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next run, I just finished restoring a really beat up Shadow, can’t wait to add the translight

#249 2 years ago
Quoted from KrazyIvan14:

Looking forward to the next run, I just finished restoring a really beat up Shadow, can’t wait to add the translight

There may not be a "next run."

You will be better off asking if anyone has one for sale via a wanted ad or in The Shadow club thread.

#250 2 years ago

Well hopefully there is one. I emailed Aurich and got myself on the waitlist. The artwork is beautiful, hopefully the next run happens soon.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals
Flipper parts
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus
Shooter rods
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
Other
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals
Flipper parts
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits
Electronics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 366 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-s-shadow-translite-final-run-last-call/page/5?hl=otto110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.