image.jpg
Mother Loader.jpg
Capture.JPG
963.png
alienCheers.jpg
aurich.jpg
image.jpg
CaliWales.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballpete.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#279 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

We gotta advertise more! Every single light on the playfield is an individually addressable RGB light. Inserts, GI, I believe even the flashers. Set any light to any color. Fade it, make it pulse, control it however you like.
You can see it in action here, for example when the GI turns from green to red on race start:
» YouTube video
Now I'm not part of Full Throttle, so I can't really speak to what else they use it for right now, I've only seen the game in person once at Expo 2014. And it's not a moody, atmospheric kind of game.
But Alien is.

I love this path for pinball. I think the potential is even higher than an LCD screen. Withe the GI and the inserts they are part of the actual game you play. It can really immerse the player into the action of the game. The color changing Inserts are one of the reasons I love Star Trek LE so much. With every light controllable for Alien the potential is huge! Subtle green hues pulsing in the GI with an exploding array of various shades of orange when targets are hit... I find the possibilities endless.

#281 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Speaking my language man, 100% with you there.
This might be a game you really want to play in the dark ...

I have always liked your attention to detail. I hope you guys bring this one home! Good luck I am excited to see what is ahead.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Madison, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballpete.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-lawson-joins-heighway-pinball?tu=pinballpete and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.