View topic image gallery

image-652.jpg
in-nefore-lock-1.jpg
grannys_weed_big.jpg
image-878.jpg
cheech.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I'm in and I'm in on this mod. This is the new direction. How about a mode where it smokes out the PF until you complete the mode and then a fan clears it out. Count me it. Put me down for two. Let's keep the good Rollin. Well done Aurich! image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Doesn't look like his first time rolling one up

#3 9 years ago

In before the narc.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

In before the narc.

Are you reefering to eggbert?

#5 9 years ago

Welcome to Pinside. Where mods are made before a machine has even been delivered.

rd.

#6 9 years ago

Looking back the way I see it Universal and Kahurla did us a favor. What would we do if DP was able to get it all. No Mods For You! I'm glad the leaf is gone, now we have a blazing j. The gun was too big and out of place (mini aviator shooting glasses please) Good riddance equals good mods. Time spinner? 2 minute fix. I'm thinking of littering the pf with miniature Kahurla bottles out of spite. Now back to work on my tiny wheel chair and the marmot in the tub.

#7 9 years ago

I'm catching contact from this mod..In!

#8 9 years ago

I see that you decided to work on better things than you taxes.

#9 9 years ago

This just in: Aurich is being sued by Zig Zag for unlicensed use of their logo.

#10 9 years ago

Hmmmmm.... I'm wondering where I could hook that up on my AC/DC.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I see that you decided to work on better things than you taxes.

Actually, believe it or not, taxes are done, those are the forms for the signatures we had to send back to our CPA. I didn't notice they were there in the pic, had to do an emergency crop when I realized I'd uploaded my social security number the first time ...

My wife is very amused by how much fun I'm having with this mod. When I was trying to fool my friend with it last night I totally ruined it by cracking up.

The only shame is I haven't figured out how to take a good picture of it, cameras hate shooting lit sources. Looks so much better in person.

#13 9 years ago

It's going to look even better once we add a controller to emulate "certain situations".
--Scott

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

It's going to look even better once we add a controller to emulate "certain situations".
--Scott

YESSSS. Better get cracking man, people need their Dude Doobie™!

#15 9 years ago

cheech.jpgcheech.jpg

#16 9 years ago

"Hey, man, am I driving okay?"

"I think we're parked, man."

#17 9 years ago

I finished the tiny wheelchair mod. I even knocked out a pair of tiny crutches and a mini neck brace. image-878.jpgimage-878.jpg
So if any WWE owners need a set of tiny crutches and a mini neck brace I'm letting them go cheap!

#18 9 years ago

Fucking Goldbricker.

#19 9 years ago

grannys_weed_big.jpggrannys_weed_big.jpg in-nefore-lock-1.jpgin-nefore-lock-1.jpg
#20 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Fucking Goldbricker.

True but I doubt a toy version of this exists. In honor of ADS this mod should be made. image-652.jpgimage-652.jpg
Probably about 8 months too late for mechanical function but the Dude Doobie™ sparked the brainflows. Wouldn't this be the ultimate ball lock. A fully functional iron lung Callouts for locking balls could include "Pillar? "And a good day to you sir!" "Is he, Does he still write?" "Is this your homework, Larry?"

#21 9 years ago

I hope the iron lung makes an appearance on the DMD at least

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

"Is this your homework, Larry?"

I'm hopeful this line makes the game -- one of the true classics.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I'm hopeful this line makes the game -- one of the true classics.

Speaking of call-outs, I really want a kind of Big Lebowski version of Barnyard Multiball where all switches initiate one of the laughs from Maud's laughing session with her Birmingham music video friend (or whatever he was)... When multiball ends, the Dude says 'what the fuck is with this guy'?

I think I already suggested this to DP when they were asking for ideas for the game, I'll suggest it to Barry again...

Quoted from dannylite:

Now back to work on my tiny wheel chair and the marmot in the tub.

Wasn't it a ferret in the tub?

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Maud's laughing session with her Birmingham music video friend (or whatever he was)...

ahhh...you are referencing Knox Harrington. The video artist.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

The only problem with the Jackie treehorn spinner, and not a problem for me, is that the game is supposed to have a family mode.. So I would think the doodle is gonna have to be only on DMD so they could replace it with something else for family mode.
However, if the time mirror is gone, and its just a regular spinner.. then yeah a decal would be sweet.. One side blank the other side doodle.

I fully expect that DP is going to stick with the TIME spinners or something similarly family oriented. The "doodle spinner" is merely suggested as an alternative for adult game rooms. At that, the spinners are kind of tucked away on this game, so they should make for more of a humorous discovery by a first time player. Especially for someone familar with the movie.

To get the full spinner-o-rama effect though, the artwork will need to be split into separate pieces and put onto both sides of the spinner. I'll leave it to a final artist as to how they are split up, but it could be interesting.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

To get the full spinner-o-rama effect though, the artwork will need to be split into separate pieces and put onto both sides of the spinner. I'll leave it to a final artist as to how they are split up, but it could be interesting.

You mean a bit like this:

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

You mean a bit like this

I don't know how you did that, but that's some clever shit!

#28 9 years ago

Glad to know someone in the world has the time to do an animation of a pinball spinner with a shading of a penis man on it. PBslave, taking it easy for all us sinners. well done sir.

#29 9 years ago

dangit.. it'd be perfect for my non-existent Cheech-n-Chong 'Up In Smoke' dream machine!
(imagine the playfield, callouts, modes and music possibilities for that)

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from zizzlemeplease:

dangit.. it'd be perfect for my non-existent Cheech-n-Chong 'Up In Smoke' dream machine!
(imagine the playfield, callouts, modes and music possibilities for that)

You build the machine and I'll supply a big old light up cone for it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-has-brought-new-sht-to-lght and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.