acdc-cards-pro.pdf (PDF preview)
Tron.pdf (PDF preview)
The-Shadow.pdf (PDF preview)
Star-Trek.pdf (PDF preview)
Scared-Stiff.pdf (PDF preview)
Jurassic-Park.pdf (PDF preview)
Junkyard.pdf (PDF preview)
ACDC.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Over the years I've done a handful of cards for games, usually linked them in club threads or part of my own project threads. Most of those links are broken now because Dropbox changed their public links, but people still ask me about them, so I wanted a single home for them all.

These are just for fun, some of the art is original, some if it is just taken from searches and other artists, I make no claim to any of the stuff that's not mine, just something to print and put on your personal games. These are PDFs, sized to 8x10. This should allow you to print on a home printer on nice paper at 100% scaling and get perfectly sized cards, and they should in theory be the right size to get done as 8x10 photo prints somewhere too if you don't have a printer.

If I end up doing any others I'll try and remember to put them here, not looking to take requests, sorry, just sharing what I already have for anyone who wants them.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10 5 years ago

I have custom cards on my Metallica, but not sharing them now, because they've got art on them that's part of something I haven't shown yet.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Looks great
Pitty the ACDC one is only With the alternative Helen Translite look. Having a regular premium this doesn’t really fit the pinball
Anyway, great work. You are a true artist.

Thanks Rensh, I dunno about all that, I fake it till I make it mostly. The cards were designed to go with the Helen package, just happy to give them away for free to anyone who wants them. The jukebox side could be combined with something else and I wouldn't take offense.

6 months later
#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Just coming across this thread. Best quality apron cards I've seen... but expected nothing less from you aurich.

Thanks, just doing my part to share.

Quoted from onemoresean:

How's the Metallica mod coming along?

It's not.

I really just lost all my momentum on it, and I'm struggling to get it back. I got some parts laser cut for the prototype a few months ago, and they weren't quite right, and I just didn't feel like spending another $60 and waiting 2 weeks to make a little minor fix to make things fit right.

So right now I'm looking at laser cutters. Rather spend a few thousand dollars on my own tool so I can iterate at my own speed. Like if I need to cut 10 different versions to test an idea, making a little tweak each time, right now that means $600 in cost, but more importantly, potentially like 3 months of back and forth waiting for the mail etc. That's just a creativity killer.

Even if I find a local shop, and I think there is one, it's just kind of a drag. I want to be able to fail faster, and try things, and not worry about them not working, or not worry about doing it 5 more times to get it right, or changing my entire approach half way through.

I've honestly redesigned the main light show aspect of this mod from scratch at least 4 times now, just trying ideas, and I'm running into the lack of tools to be able to play like that.

So long story short, who knows what the heck will happen, this is why I've never announced anything besides little teases, because it might change again, it might never come out because I suck. Better to not over promise. Meantime, I've been learning a lot about lasers.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Guessing it's a custom lasercut apron for Metallica?

Nope! Thing about aprons is they're structural, people use them to lift the playfield, that's not something I'd want to mess with. Too many chances of things breaking or something.

Good guess with my apron card comment, but they're just using some art I did for the mod, be weird to show them is all. They're Metallica related, but more of a song reference, no rules or anything.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Let us know what you go with. I trust your judgment and have also been toying with the idea of dropping some $$ on a laser cutter. I realize I'd never get my investment back, but I also have a few ideas over the years where I'd like to just cut something out quickly.

Right now the plan is to get a Chinese red and black clone, and then invest in upgrading the parts. They come with shit power supplies, and crummy wiring etc. But if you put a little money and effort in cleaning that stuff up you can get a large cutting bed for way cheaper than any other path. I can't justify spending 10 grand on a laser, I'm not a business like that, but a few thousand? I can do enough modding with it to make it pay for itself.

Quoted from Daditude:

Aurich
Is there any chance you have cards for a Bally paragon?

Sorry nope, this is kind of a what you see is what you get thread, just wanted a place to put things I did to make them easy for people to find as needed. Any time this thread is bumped you can bet someone asked me for a link to a card they know I did, I sent them here, and then they kindly reply to make it visible again.

3 years later
#29 1 year ago

Had a request for the Pro version of my ACDC cards, which I forgot even existed to be quite honest. I think the only real difference is they remove the reference to the lower playfield, but it's been so long I can't even remember. If they're helpful to anyone enjoy.

acdc-cards-pro.pdfacdc-cards-pro.pdf

5 months later
#30 9 months ago

Bumping this old thread because someone asked for my coin reject inserts, apparently the original link is another casualty of Dropbox.

Coin-Rejects.pdfCoin-Rejects.pdf

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-free-play-instruction-card-repository?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.