Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gerry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Hi All,
    I am having my big party outside of Rochester NY.
    I will have 23 pins and 4 rush 2049's
    All I ask is to byob. I will be cooking burgers and hotdogs. Bring a plate of food or snack.
    Email me at drgnlair@ rochester.rr.com

All are welcome. Any questions please ask.

Hope to see some new faces
    Bruce

#2 11 years ago

Bruce,

I've got family close to your neck of the woods (And I still love 90.5fm WBER). Would it be bad to "vacation" with them, just to play pinball? I didn't think so either.

Sounds like a wonderful time! How is the ROC pinball club doing?

-Aaron

#3 11 years ago

Not to shabby, We got about 50 people involved. Yes you should have a Vacation just to play Pinball and eat red hots.
    You are more than welcome to bring them all.

#4 11 years ago

Bruce is a great guy and has an outstanding collection. Will be there for sure!

-Nick

#5 11 years ago

+1 for Bruce, excellent collection and great guy! Hope I can make it out to the party!

#6 11 years ago

IM IN

WHOOOOOOO!!!

#7 11 years ago

Sounds like fun, I'll try to make it out!

#8 11 years ago

Cant wait bud ! May even be bringing the bus.. we'll see....

LOVE YOU MAN !

And BTW Wayne loves his rotisserie..thanks....

#9 11 years ago

I will be coming with james..... Can't wait

#10 11 years ago

you guys seem like you have an awesome crew

miss my upstate days...

-jon - reciprocal nyc

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

you guys seem like you have an awesome crew
    miss my upstate days...
    -jon - reciprocal nyc

Jon, come on up...you are more than welcome...it is a great time, with a great bunch of guys and gals...

there were 60ish people there at the january party...it was killer....even a couple of great guys from Toronto.. those freakin Canuk's

although i had motor function problems for the last 2 hours of it, drinkin about 50 shots outta the bottle of Jack with Matt kinda hurt me a bit !

#12 11 years ago

sounds like my kinda pinball gathering...

i can only assume you guys pre-order garbage-plates to be delivered, just minutes before you passout??!?!?!?

that's what i'd do anyway..

hope to get back up there sooner or later. thanks for warm invite!

-jon

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

sounds like my kinda pinball gathering...
    i can only assume you guys pre-order garbage-plates to be delivered, just minutes before you passout??!?!?!?
    that's what i'd do anyway..
    hope to get back up there sooner or later. thanks for warm invite!
    -jon

Garbage plates....havent had one of those in years...but MMMMmmm..

But the next day...ooofffffffff...it comes out like a bean burrito dipped in vaseline....

Yuck !

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gerry:

Garbage plates....havent had one of those in years...but MMMMmmm..
    But the next day...ooofffffffff...it comes out like a bean burrito dipped in vaseline....
    Yuck !

that's 2/3rd of the fun!

it's been since 1993 that i enjoyed that in rochester too. until they brought nick tahoe's to my alma mater suny oswego. but that didn't last too long..

-jon

#15 11 years ago

Well last years party fell on my anniversary, this year I will be in Iowa from the 23rd until the the 1st of Sept. Guess I can always try again next year Sounds like a great time.

#16 11 years ago

Wonder why this got moved into a Forum that you wouldn't find unless you search Rochester?

2 weeks later
    #17 11 years ago

Sounds like a great time, Gerry posted about this on my WTB thread, I sent an email to you Bruce.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from emb531:

Sounds like a great time, Gerry posted about this on my WTB thread, I sent an email to you Bruce.

Hope ya make it emb....its a rippin good time....i am most certian i will be passing out in the spare room again...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aug-25th-rochester-ny-yearly-huge-party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.