93301072 (resized).jpg
614xmwdO3bL._SL1123_ (resized).jpg
20-331-227-V01 (resized).jpg
s-l64kkkk0 (resized).jpg
14991 (resized).Jpg
7436947.attach (resized).jpg
61jy+2s8nmL._SL1443_ (resized).jpg
71JIjwCrP6L._SL1500_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 7 years ago

I'm still fully using my 16 g iPod every day. I'm adding this to my list.

#52 7 years ago

I need to embrace the little things.

Fucking can't afford to buy one of these right now. I'll just have to deal with my 16 g iPod touch for now... But I'm getting one soon. I remember I used to want cheaper stuff.

#70 7 years ago

I was not exactly prepared to buy this darn thing but the sale is ending. I'm going to order one by the weekend.

Ok so now I need better headphones too. I am primarily using this device while doing physical therapy daily and sound quality is the most important thing to me.
I need a good headphone now too. Can be big or small, no limitations. Thanks in advance.

#72 7 years ago

I think portable would be best, for me right now. I want to get a nice big headset later.

I once had the sennhauser in ears, they sounded great but I gave them to my son when his broke. That ain't gonna happen this time... Sorry son that was a 1time thing for ya.

I selected the sennhauser for sound quality, before.

I guess I need a performance in ear right now then later a bad ass larger set.

#74 7 years ago

Thanks, I can't wait to listen to rising force marching out on this bad boy. I'm really looking forward to NOT using iTunes.

2 weeks later
#95 7 years ago

Thanks for posting the sale end.

#97 7 years ago

New egg does not mess around!

I've always had great luck and fast delivery from them over the years.

11 months later
#189 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I've been avoiding this thread as I like to buy pawn shop iPods, but my hatred for Apple is boiling over. Looks like everybody loves this thing, but I have a couple questions...
So I will have to re-rip 60gb of music?
What about the albums bought off of iTunes? I'm loving the idea of the FLAC 1-1 zero compression and if I can rid myself of iShit that'd be the bee's knees, but what if that's the only place to buy an album?
This seems like a lot of work. Is the sound quality that much better?
Thanks in advance.

I have been putting off buying this darn thing because I have many other needs and an iPod that is about to get played.

I know I want this. I've been avoiding the thread because I still haven't bought it. I intend to.

10 months later
#345 5 years ago

I finally picked up the xdp100r. If you are still on the fence like I was, you will not be disappointed.

The refurbished unit I purchased was new in box. It appeared never used with the screen protector still on.

The thing is a revelation.

I need better head phones but I have the best headphones $30 can buy right now. According to toms hardware.

The revelation is in the sound. Listening to all flacs, and I have more music than time to listen now.

The older recordings are astounding. For instance, David Bowie the man who sold the world.

The entire album sounds different. Supermen. The entire album sounds like a different album.

I know part of this is my stroke and three brain surgeries everything is fresh and new.

But this device is the way to do it!

Peace!

1 month later
#354 5 years ago

I got the xdp finally and it will likely be the last headphone device I ever buy.

as in omega.

The best is last.

extremely happy with the purchase. extremely.

#370 5 years ago

or not. Ignore please

1 month later
#382 5 years ago

I have been listening to this thing for a few weeks or more. Now I have two 400 gig cards and they are full.

The device is amazing. I need some better headphones but I just use and1 triple can in ears.

Again, Amazing. If you like your sound, you will not regret this purchase.

One song in the cans made the whole purchase come together quickly.

This one, but there are many others. Many.

Physical, by the revolting cocks.

Everything sounds amazing.

3 years later
#393 1 year ago

I am now upgrading my device and ordering the parts. The battery is the easy part. However, I need to replace the audio jack. Does anyone have a listing or a part number on the jack itself.

Mine became tweaked and no longer holds the headphone jack.

I’m going to do the new battery and jack. Probably order a second of each.

Cannot find an actual parts listing with that jack number. Thanks for any help.

#395 1 year ago

Thanks again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/audiophile-ipod-299-sale-pioneer-xdp100r?tu=azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.