Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pekilica
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Good morning guys,can someone create stern pinballs audio for me(music,sounds,sfx,voice,jingle)?I am big scientist but not musical scientist,but if someone are yes,can you do that audio for stern pinballs(wheel of fortune,pirates of the caribbean..)

#2 5 years ago

If nobody musical scientist,can someone help me how i can found audios of stern pinball?

#3 5 years ago

Fellow scientist. Go to sternpinball.com and download the code to one of their games. There is software called pinball browser that will allow you to see the audio/video files. Search here on Pinside for that software.

#4 5 years ago

But this codes downloads do not works anymore

#5 5 years ago

I am little confused about downloading pinball browser,so can you post me link?

#6 5 years ago

I'm starting to have my doubts that you are an actual scientist.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images#post-872012

#7 5 years ago

And what i need to do now?In this link?

#8 5 years ago

Who changed my title?

#9 5 years ago

Did you even click on the link?

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Did you even click on the link?

Yep

#11 5 years ago

You have to get the pinbrowser software on your pc.
    You take the original code file for your pin from the stern website.
    You load it into pinbrowser and then you can change the small soundfiles with other music or sounds.
    To be able to change the longer soundfiles you need to activate a payed version of the browser
    You put the sounds in the romfile snd then on to an usb.
    This usb you put in your stern in the backbox and load it onto the pin.

#12 5 years ago

I need synapse to make brain throw thought. Pinball link make synapse?

#13 5 years ago

But no codes avaible anymore

#15 5 years ago

But i can't download pirates of the caribbean code

#16 5 years ago

It's possible the file paths were messed up in some way when Stern redid the website. Perhaps try contacting them. Unless someone has the file around here and uploads it someplace, you'll need to go through Stern.

#17 5 years ago

You can ask in the potc club topic
    There are some great new sound versions out there, no need to reinvent the wheel
    And sorry not to offend but are you handy enough to make a better one then there is allready out there?
    Its a lot of work
    Better grab a great version of one the guys in the potc topic made.
    Be sure to have a copy of the originall so you can chage back and forth at any time!

1 week later
    #18 5 years ago

I wanna thank you everybody,who help me with stern sfx,voices and music!Plus,stern returned all codes,and everything is now very very great!!!!!!!

1 week later
    #19 5 years ago

Step 1/2 complete,that's a step 2/2:I try to insert in game of thrones,ghostbusters,iron maiden,guardians of the galaxy or deadpool game codes(spk.format)but when i insert in,my computer block,i can not go into start manager to solve it and i must to restart pc.Is there any more ways to i listen audio for those?

1 week later
    #24 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

You have to get the pinbrowser software on your pc.
    You take the original code file for your pin from the stern website.
    You load it into pinbrowser and then you can change the small soundfiles with other music or sounds.
    To be able to change the longer soundfiles you need to activate a payed version of the browser
    You put the sounds in the romfile snd then on to an usb.
    This usb you put in your stern in the backbox and load it onto the pin.

I for now can found just v6.60 version,so i can't change longer files

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/audio?hl=ausretrogamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.