Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JeffF
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RatShack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

What's everyone using for audio amplifiers these days? I'm in the market for a decent 2.1 channel amplifier.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

You didn't specify what type of amplifier you are looking for.
    Do you want an amplifier chip so you can design your own circuit board?
    Do you want an amplifier board?
    Do you want a complete amplifier "ready-to-go" such as a car stereo amplifier?

Board or complete amplifier. Ability to drive both 4 ohm and 8 ohm is a plus.

Seems like I need to add a power supply to my cabinet that's dedicated to audio since most of the amps I've seen run on DC power, which is fine.

This is for a music based pin so it needs a good sounding amplifier.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

Spooky Pinball uses the Lepai amplifier model # LP-168HA in their machines and it's been reliable. It's a 2.1 channel amplifier.

That is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RatShack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/audio-amplifiers-what-are-you-using?tu=RatShack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.