Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What Car should I buy”

• 2015 Infinity Q50s 31 votes
      40%
    • 2014 Audi SQ5 14 votes
      18%
    • 2014 Audi A4 6 votes
      8%
    • Something else 27 votes
      35%

(78 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2567 (resized).JPG
    20170107_122426 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20170106_222836 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4128 (resized).JPG
    11 2016b (resized).jpg
    11 2016a (resized).jpg
    2015-infiniti-qx70-base_interior_above_1427485984_700x467 (resized).jpg
    download (1) (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    20161227_171909 (resized).jpg
    20161227_171917 (resized).jpg
    20141004_131927_resized (resized).jpg
    2017-infiniti-q50-bumper-details-original (resized).jpg
    dsc_00021 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darcy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from Neuromancer87:

I am pretty convinced all non-Japanese cars are garbage with the exception of maybe Volvo, and only then the models that are still manufactured in Sweden, not China. (I wouldn't drive a Chinese-assembled car if you payed me.)

Not going to flame this statement.

Just going to state a fact. Some Buicks are assembled in China. GM has and had vehicles for sale in America, that are/were built in Australia, Germany, Italy, Korea, Mexico, and Canada. Ford, and Chrysler did/do the same. Recently a friend bought a VW, said it was a fine German Car, I pointed out that his Passat was built in the USA, and possibly has that same European VW quality.

Learning how to read a VIN to help understand the country that the vehicle is made.

The Q50 is the first car in mass production to have 'drive by wire', no steering shaft from the steering wheel to the steering box. Not sure what happens when the battery goes dead, no steering?, while trying to roll the dead car. Or is it like most newer vehicles, when the battery is dead, the vehicle will not come out of 'park' anyway.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darcy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/audi-vs-infinity?tu=darcy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.