Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What Car should I buy”

• 2015 Infinity Q50s 31 votes
      40%
    • 2014 Audi SQ5 14 votes
      18%
    • 2014 Audi A4 6 votes
      8%
    • Something else 27 votes
      35%

(78 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2567 (resized).JPG
    20170107_122426 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20170106_222836 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4128 (resized).JPG
    11 2016b (resized).jpg
    11 2016a (resized).jpg
    2015-infiniti-qx70-base_interior_above_1427485984_700x467 (resized).jpg
    download (1) (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    20161227_171909 (resized).jpg
    20161227_171917 (resized).jpg
    20141004_131927_resized (resized).jpg
    2017-infiniti-q50-bumper-details-original (resized).jpg
    dsc_00021 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Hey guys, I like to buy 2-3 year old cars with around 20-30k miles on them. Drive them for 7-9 years and 200k ish miles then sell them an do it all over again. Ive had my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT turbo for 9 years now and still love it but I think its time for a change.
    Been doing alot of looking and driving and want to see what some of you who might have owned some of the cars I'm looking at might have to say.
    First I worry alot about mainance on the Audi being German and I remeber all of the issues they had in the late 90's and the early 2000's. But the Audi's drive the nicest and have the power and fun factor I'm looking for.
    The infiniti I can get a lower millage year newer loaded with all the toys in it Q50S for less then I can the Audi's but I worry about the enjoyment and keep factor of the Q50s and all of the new technology thats packed into the car.
    So here is what I'm looking at
    2015 Infinity Q50s Sports compact Sedan
    2014 Audi SQ5 Compact Sports SUV
    2014 Audi A6 Full size Sedan
    So first off does anyone have anything great or really bad to say about Infinit's cars in the last 3-4 years or Audi's in the Past 5 years
    Second does anyone own any of these cars and can give me long term feedback. I don't want to make a mistake and be stuck with for 7+ years.
    Made a poll incase you just feel like voting, Help a Brother out. PS I have a truck for moving games, this is just my daily driver, but I haul tools and spare parts around in it.
    JJ

Have you considered a Lexus IS250? Lexus would likely be a little more reliable than an Infiniti based on my observations (Toyota vs. Nissan products).

#83 7 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

Damn... I consider myself a pretty handy guy. I do everything myself. Brakes, suspension, tune ups, you name it. But man... That looks horrible. I think I'd rather saw my legs off with 19th century medical equipment than have to change that belt.
    Nice work having the knowledge and stamina to do it though. Mega props.

Yeah. Some things are worth paying for to make life easier. My time and low stress lifestyle is worth a lot to me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/audi-vs-infinity?tu=DCFAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.