3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What Car should I buy”

• 2015 Infinity Q50s 31 votes
      40%
    • 2014 Audi SQ5 14 votes
      18%
    • 2014 Audi A4 6 votes
      8%
    • Something else 26 votes
      34%

(77 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 23 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2567 (resized).JPG
    20170107_122426 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20170106_222836 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4128 (resized).JPG
    11 2016b (resized).jpg
    11 2016a (resized).jpg
    2015-infiniti-qx70-base_interior_above_1427485984_700x467 (resized).jpg
    download (1) (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    20161227_171909 (resized).jpg
    20161227_171917 (resized).jpg
    20141004_131927_resized (resized).jpg
    2017-infiniti-q50-bumper-details-original (resized).jpg
    dsc_00021 (resized).jpg

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 3 years ago

Hey guys, I like to buy 2-3 year old cars with around 20-30k miles on them. Drive them for 7-9 years and 200k ish miles then sell them an do it all over again. Ive had my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT turbo for 9 years now and still love it but I think its time for a change.

Been doing alot of looking and driving and want to see what some of you who might have owned some of the cars I'm looking at might have to say.

First I worry alot about mainance on the Audi being German and I remeber all of the issues they had in the late 90's and the early 2000's. But the Audi's drive the nicest and have the power and fun factor I'm looking for.

The infiniti I can get a lower millage year newer loaded with all the toys in it Q50S for less then I can the Audi's but I worry about the enjoyment and keep factor of the Q50s and all of the new technology thats packed into the car.

So here is what I'm looking at

2015 Infinity Q50s Sports compact Sedan
    2014 Audi SQ5 Compact Sports SUV
    2014 Audi A6 Full size Sedan

So first off does anyone have anything great or really bad to say about Infinit's cars in the last 3-4 years or Audi's in the Past 5 years

Second does anyone own any of these cars and can give me long term feedback. I don't want to make a mistake and be stuck with for 7+ years.

Made a poll incase you just feel like voting, Help a Brother out. PS I have a truck for moving games, this is just my daily driver, but I haul tools and spare parts around in it.

JJ

#2 3 years ago

JJ...I've got a G37 convertible that I've had for the last 5 years or so. It's going nowhere. I LOVE that car. Love the sound of the engine, love the acceleration, and love the Bose speakers built into the headrest.

I was always a Honda driver, but since I bought Infiniti, I'll never buy another car. They look sweet and handle wonderfully.

I've always though Audi drivers drive like entitled assholes, so maybe I'm biased.

#3 3 years ago

I gotta go with Infiniti, I have a Maxima with 300,000 miles and it runs like new still. Very impressive. My 300zx's were a pleasure to drive as well. Always considered an Infiniti, still thinking about it but hunting another z car first I think.

#4 3 years ago

Audi's are $$$ to work on

#5 3 years ago

Lexus.

I owned one Audi ... nightmare. First and last European car I will ever buy.

Go infinity if you can't find a Lexus you like.

PS here's a picture of my last two Lexus' ... ISF and RCF Carbon. Very grunty, good on gas (for what they are) and ultra reliable.

rd

IMG_2936 (resized).JPG

#6 3 years ago

Can't comment on the newer Infinitis but I've been driving my FX 35 for nine years and it's been by FAR the best car I've owned in 30 years of being a car owner. The Audis are beautiful cars but having owned German cars in the past, the reapir costs are just a deal breaker for me.

#7 3 years ago

If you want driving experience, Audi.

If you want reliable and cushy, Infiniti.

#8 3 years ago

Or Toyota. Stay away from the rest of that junk.

#9 3 years ago

Toyota / Lexus would be my 2nd choice if not Nissan / Infiniti.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Or Toyota. Stay away from the rest of that junk.

Toyota make the most reliable cars.

Lexus is the best car Toyota makes.

Makes sense to me.

rd

#11 3 years ago

Exactly. When Nissan launched Infinity it was actually a lesser model with more things to go wrong. Nissan's electrical systems were prone to failure and Audis in general don't have long life spans.

#12 3 years ago

Audi's depreciate at an ungodly rate. OE parts are pricey, but you can pick up aftermarket parts at a reasonable clip. Keep in mind an Audi is basically a Volkswagen (I know, lovers of the 4 rings will flame the hell out of this). They drive well and are fairly perky (stop it!) They all have the VW crayon smell from interior materials, but some folks like it. The interiors of Audi's are not plush and the hard surfaces typically faux wood grain and plastic. However, the A6 is a good choice, but for a few $ more you can pick up a decked out A8. If I were to go with an Audi, a previously owned RS6 would be my choice.

The Infinity is the more sensible choice. Better tech and reliability. Depreciation is less of a hit. The new tech allows the cars to damn near drive themselves. Most consumers do not realize the tech involved (sonar/radar brake assist - Ex: when merging into an adjacent lane, if another car is in your blindspot, the car will apply the opposite side brakes to prevent an accident). Many more, but just a cool example.

Just my .02...

#13 3 years ago

I have a '14 Audi A7...LOVE it...have had zero problems with it. When I started looking for a new car, I was going to get an infinity, so test drove that. I liked how it felt, but thought I'd take an Audi for a spin too. Night and day difference...the Audi felt so much smoother. I'd never hesitate to get another one

#14 3 years ago

My Maxima has been great electronically speaking and everywhere else aside from tires, brakes, and axels but the sensors on my z31 turbo 300zx's were very problematic.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from wyopin:

I have a '14 Audi A7...LOVE it...have had zero problems with it. When I started looking for a new car, I was going to get an infinity, so test drove that. I liked how it felt, but thought I'd take an Audi for a spin too. Night and day difference...the Audi felt so much smoother. I'd never hesitate to get another one

Got a '15 A7 and agree 100%. Finest road car I ever owned. Love it. Supercharged AWD V6 that pulls as hard as a V8. Great car
    temp(6) (1) (resized).jpeg

#16 3 years ago

I wonder if Audi owners care about resale value of their cars as much as they do their pinball machines.

#17 3 years ago

Audi/VW guy here. My son is too. Great fun factor and high reliability on 2001 and newer models. Follow the maintenance schedule and you will be allright.

Big savings if you can do the maintenance & service work yourself. Use genuine parts and still save a bunch.

Screenshot_20170104-231734 (resized).png

Screenshot_20170104-231702 (resized).png

Screenshot_20170104-231937 (resized).png

Screenshot_20170104-231645 (resized).png

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Hey guys, I like to buy 2-3 year old cars with around 20-30k miles on them. Drive them for 7-9 years and 200k ish miles then sell them an do it all over again. Ive had my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT turbo for 9 years now and still love it but I think its time for a change.
    Been doing alot of looking and driving and want to see what some of you who might have owned some of the cars I'm looking at might have to say.
    First I worry alot about mainance on the Audi being German and I remeber all of the issues they had in the late 90's and the early 2000's. But the Audi's drive the nicest and have the power and fun factor I'm looking for.
    The infiniti I can get a lower millage year newer loaded with all the toys in it Q50S for less then I can the Audi's but I worry about the enjoyment and keep factor of the Q50s and all of the new technology thats packed into the car.
    So here is what I'm looking at
    2015 Infinity Q50s Sports compact Sedan
    2014 Audi SQ5 Compact Sports SUV
    2014 Audi A6 Full size Sedan
    So first off does anyone have anything great or really bad to say about Infinit's cars in the last 3-4 years or Audi's in the Past 5 years
    Second does anyone own any of these cars and can give me long term feedback. I don't want to make a mistake and be stuck with for 7+ years.
    Made a poll incase you just feel like voting, Help a Brother out. PS I have a truck for moving games, this is just my daily driver, but I haul tools and spare parts around in it.
    JJ

Have you considered a Lexus IS250? Lexus would likely be a little more reliable than an Infiniti based on my observations (Toyota vs. Nissan products).

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I wonder if Audi owners care about resale value of their cars as much as they do their pinball machines.

I bought a Pathfinder LE because there were only 342,566 made.

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I bought a Pathfinder LE because there were only 342,566 made.

10k by next x-mas!

#21 3 years ago

I dunno, this S4 still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. Goes like nobody's business in the snow.

2016-06-11 09.51.35 (resized).jpg

#22 3 years ago

Infiniti used to be a nice cheaper alternative to a BMW. Now they cost just as much or more. I've heard German cars get real expensive when it comes to parts and repairs. I just got a VW GTI so will see how that goes. I had a 05 G35 6mt sedan before that. Great car. Not as refined but drove great with few problems. I didn't even replace the clutch until 175000 miles. I don't think you can even get a manual in an Infiniti any more.

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I now buy Audi's that are 2 to 3 years old. They are half the price of new. Exception is the R8 though.

I don't resell them, they get donated to a charity organization when I'm done using them.

#24 3 years ago

Stick with Subaru JJ. I know it's not a luxury car, but go test drive a new STI and I'll bet you buy it. I would tout all it's accolades but I'm sure you already know all about them. Keep in mind a simple downpipe and a pro tune will net you around 50 reliable hp over stock. They have the highest resale value of any car in America and are an absolute bargain at invoice price.

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

I don't resell them, they get donated to a charity organization when I'm done using them.

That's mighty charitable of you. Plus that eliminates any future owner bitching and moaning about it.

I inspect cars for a living and most newer cars seem to get thru their first 100k miles without issues. It's what happens after that that forms my opinion of quality. I see a lot of Toyota products with 200k or more where the owners say they have never had any problems.

Heck, my 2001 Tacoma is worth more now than when I bought it used 10 years ago. But I aint selling.

#26 3 years ago

If you're planning to keep it out of warranty, I gotta say go Infiniti. If they were offering a manual trans, I'd be pretty excited about the new coupe model they have (q50 also I believe?). I always liked the G35/G37 models.

I had a 2010 Audi S4 manual that was a beast. I put a stage 2 pulley and tune on it, totally badass ride. Well over 400hp and awd? Yes please.

But out of warranty i just didn't feel comfortable with it. Among several other repairs, I had to replace the waterpump and thermostat, notorious failures with those 3.0 supercharged motors, and actually a lot of VAG engines. Did the work myself, but you need to have a good independent Audi shop nearby, not a dealer, if you don't do repairs yourself. The dual clutch auto trans in many of the models will end up costing you too, I'd wager, by the time you're getting anywhere near your planned age/miles limit...

I'll not be owning another Audi, I don't think... I actually went back domestic with a new 2015 Mustang GT though, so take that for what it's worth.

#27 3 years ago

dsc_00021 (resized).jpg

#28 3 years ago

2017-infiniti-q50-bumper-details-original (resized).jpg

#29 3 years ago

If you need it for the snow, Audi has a pretty slick all wheel drive system, but those parts can wear out and be costly to fix. Subaru owners rave about their vehicles in the snow. Nobody else that comes in complains about theirs but most never see any snow.

#30 3 years ago

I'm in the car business, we sell new vehicles and specialize in high line late model used. Part of my job is to buy all the vehicles for the dealership as well as appraise the trades coming in. That said, we've sold a ton of Q-50's and have had great feedback. The Q 50 was just introduced in 2014 so I can't speak to this exact model's wherewithal, but the power plant and awd system have a solid reputation long term. I've had a G35 AWD(similar drivetrain) and have only had to do regular maintenance(0 issues, knock on wood) and it's over 130,000 and 8 years old right now.

What can tell you about Audi's. They're driver's cars, some swear by them and it may even be bit sexier car is some aspects. If you were only going to own both while they were under warranty, it would be a tough choice in my opinion. Since you're going to drive the vehicle well out of warranty I think the choice is very simple.

I think the nicest way I can say it is this; if you were one of my close friends or family members I would absolutely discourage at all costs the purchase of a late model Audi with the intent to drive to 200,000 miles. Older Audi's come in all the time, always with lights on and all kinds of issues that the drivers don't fix due to very high costs and were not talking a few hundred, instead thousands. Don't get me wrong, I've seem some nice high mileage Audi's, but very rare that they don't have a ton of issues going on beyond what made sense to repair and still make any money. I usually just send off to auction. I always worry about selling a high mileage/out of warranty Audi as the customers ultimately will be upset with us or the vehicle. I'm sure there's been some bad Infinit's out there as well, just don't see them very often. Again, if you were only keeping it under warranty it would be different.

Here's our market right now on Q50AWD which is a $48-$57 vehicle new

2015 Premium Q50AWD(non s) 27-28 selling price + or-
    2015 Premium Q50AWD Deluxe Tour 31-32 + or -
    2015 Premium Q50 Sport Hyrbrid last one I sold was 28900(no nav) with higher miles 38 k or so.

I haven't bought and sold a ton of sports , simply because they bring thousands more than a premium at the sale. I've found we've been able to provide pretty good value in Sport Hybrids, but don't see a ton. If I was pricing a Q 50SAWD premium, I would likely target my retail at 30-32 in a good color. Hope this helps!

#31 3 years ago

Forgot to add that the wife is also an Audi fan ... this is her S5 (volcano red one). Gray one is my buddies S5

Not a lick of trouble with either

20141004_131927_resized (resized).jpg

#32 3 years ago

I am pretty convinced all non-Japanese cars are garbage with the exception of maybe Volvo, and only then the models that are still manufactured in Sweden, not China. (I wouldn't drive a Chinese-assembled car if you payed me.) Audi has only recently gotten some decent marks in reliability, but its really too soon to tell. If you're looking for extreme reliability in as close to a hand-made product as possible, for the money I can't think of much better than Toyota/Lexus.

#33 3 years ago

Wow Great replies. Yes has to do well in the snow, so its gotta be AWD. Loved the q50 hybrid but it has almost no trunk space to speak of so my stuff wont fit.

The SQ5 has a bit higher off the ground, which helps when the stuff get deep... We don't do many snow days here in Denver

STI would be a great choice, except it comes only in stick and the trunk is to small. I would love a stick again, but 18k of my 20 k a year driving is in traffic.

I looked at the QX70 too but it had a really bad blind spot and the tech in it felt like it was 10 years old.

JJ

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from sparechange1974:

I'm in the car business, we sell new vehicles and specialize in high line late model used. Part of my job is to buy all the vehicles for the dealership as well as appraise the trades coming in. That said, we've sold a ton of Q-50's and have had great feedback. The Q 50 was just introduced in 2014 so I can't speak to this exact model's wherewithal, but the power plant and awd system have a solid reputation long term. I've had a G35 AWD(similar drivetrain) and have only had to do regular maintenance(0 issues, knock on wood) and it's over 130,000 and 8 years old right now.
    What can tell you about Audi's. They're driver's cars, some swear by them and it may even be bit sexier car is some aspects. If you were only going to own both while they were under warranty, it would be a tough choice in my opinion. Since you're going to drive the vehicle well out of warranty I think the choice is very simple.
    I think the nicest way I can say it is this; if you were one of my close friends or family members I would absolutely discourage at all costs the purchase of a late model Audi with the intent to drive to 200,000 miles. Older Audi's come in all the time, always with lights on and all kinds of issues that the drivers don't fix due to very high costs and were not talking a few hundred, instead thousands. Don't get me wrong, I've seem some nice high mileage Audi's, but very rare that they don't have a ton of issues going on beyond what made sense to repair and still make any money. I usually just send off to auction. I always worry about selling a high mileage/out of warranty Audi as the customers ultimately will be upset with us or the vehicle. I'm sure there's been some bad Infinit's out there as well, just don't see them very often. Again, if you were only keeping it under warranty it would be different.
    Here's our market right now on Q50AWD which is a $48-$57 vehicle new
    2015 Premium Q50AWD(non s) 27-28 selling price + or-
    2015 Premium Q50AWD Deluxe Tour 31-32 + or -
    2015 Premium Q50 Sport Hyrbrid last one I sold was 28900(no nav) with higher miles 38 k or so.
    I haven't bought and sold a ton of sports , simply because they bring thousands more than a premium at the sale. I've found we've been able to provide pretty good value in Sport Hybrids, but don't see a ton. If I was pricing a Q 50SAWD premium, I would likely target my retail at 30-32 in a good color. Hope this helps!

Sounds a bit lower then what our market is here. But ive traveled for my last car, and for my last 3 motorcycles. Colorado is an expensive market for cars for some reason. I do have access to Manhime if I don't want certified.

JJ

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from Neuromancer87:

I am pretty convinced all non-Japanese cars are garbage with the exception of MAYBE Volvo (and only if manufactured in Sweden, which is rarer and rarer.) Audi has only recently gotten some decent marks in reliability, but its really too soon to tell.

Yes Audi SQ5 is rated better on consumer reports and other rating sites then the Q50 is.. But I think the tech gliches in the Q50 is causing some of the ratings issues. Also I dunno how much you can belive those rating sites, thats why I ask for real world info like I did to my Friends on pinside =)

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Yes Audi SQ5 is rated better on consumer reports and other rating sites then the Q50 is.. But I think the tech gliches in the Q50 is causing some of the ratings issues. Also I dunno how much you can belive those rating sites, thats why I ask for real world info like I did to my Friends on pinside =)

You're right on this! When the vehicle came out in 2014 it wasn't well received for this reason, tech layout and there were bugs to work through initially. 2015 is definitely the year to go after or newer.

The consumer reports rating isn't the best gauge as it doesn't generally rate the vehicle on a long term scale, more so problems when still under warranty. I know you didn't mention, but I'd take a look at Lexus AWD or Acura as well.

#37 3 years ago

I like Audis , I do collision repair and as far as body and frame are concerned audis are the best . I've onwned 2 a S6 , loved that car very fun to drive and would go through snow with ease. But mpgs were not great (low 20s high teens) and I owned when gas was near $4 agallon so got sick of burning money and I downsized to the A4 . When I sold my S6 it had 260,000 miles on it . Kept my A4 for a while , but I wanted to get even better mpgs than it did also so I sold it with around 175,000 miles on it . I do all my own work and upkeep on my vehicles so labour costs are not a concearn of mine . And now I drive a ford fiesta , great mpgs and I can fit a pinball machine in it .Yeah it is not really fun to drive and is not the most comfortable but with the money I am saving on gas I can put it towards more pinballs so I have that going for me .

#38 3 years ago

Older Audi's come in all the time, always with lights on and all kinds of issues that the drivers don't fix due to very high costs

I see them lit up like Christmas trees. As long as the check engine lite's off, it gets a pass.

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from Neuromancer87:

I am pretty convinced all non-Japanese cars are garbage with the exception of maybe Volvo, and only then the models that are still manufactured in Sweden, not China. (I wouldn't drive a Chinese-assembled car if you payed me.)

Not going to flame this statement.

Just going to state a fact. Some Buicks are assembled in China. GM has and had vehicles for sale in America, that are/were built in Australia, Germany, Italy, Korea, Mexico, and Canada. Ford, and Chrysler did/do the same. Recently a friend bought a VW, said it was a fine German Car, I pointed out that his Passat was built in the USA, and possibly has that same European VW quality.

Learning how to read a VIN to help understand the country that the vehicle is made.

The Q50 is the first car in mass production to have 'drive by wire', no steering shaft from the steering wheel to the steering box. Not sure what happens when the battery goes dead, no steering?, while trying to roll the dead car. Or is it like most newer vehicles, when the battery is dead, the vehicle will not come out of 'park' anyway.

#40 3 years ago

Can we spell Inifiniti correctly?

#41 3 years ago

Amusing. Typo myself. Infiniti.

#42 3 years ago

I have to right it down every time one comes in. lol.

#43 3 years ago

Has Infiniti straightened out the interface for controls on the Q50 yet? I was considering one and a friend steered me clear, hated his..Well loved the car but interface was crap. I heard it was designed to run on Apple then Apple backed out last minute and they slapped some shite software in....He said it took 5min for all the controls/radio etc to boot up, could never save radio stations etc...Nav was a nightmare, and on and on..

Crap ratings too...
    https://www.edmunds.com/infiniti/q50/2014/consumer-reviews/review-659797164367142912/

Love S4's, but too cramped for a family

#44 3 years ago

I also recently got a new car after taking my '08 Accord swimming.
    Test drove Volvo, Lexus, Infinity, Acura, Mercedes, BMW and Audi. BMW and Audi... nah, just can't do it.
    Hated the Mercedes & Volvo. Preferred the Lexus but just couldn't convince myself to buy one with that current grill style.
    Lexus, Infinity and Acura all drove nicely and had plenty of getup and go.
    In the end - it was between Infinity Q50 3.0T with AWD and Acura TLX. Both had the needed AWD. Both had plenty of pep but the Infinity had a more getup and go and handled better. Infinity had a better looking front end, I hate the buck tooth TLX grill. I also read the ratings and reviews. Both Infinity and Acura had problems with current models, it appeared that Acura fixed their issues (9-spd German slopomatic transmission issues)... Infinity, not so sure. Not sure how much faith to put in reviews but there did seem to be lots of complaints. Ended up with the TLX. Not sure how long I'll keep it but it sure did nice in the snow tonight.

#45 3 years ago

i thought this was a pinball site? who cares

#46 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Not going to flame this statement.
    Just going to state a fact. Some Buicks are assembled in China. GM has and had vehicles for sale in America, that are/were built in Australia, Germany, Italy, Korea, Mexico, and Canada. Ford, and Chrysler did/do the same. Recently a friend bought a VW, said it was a fine German Car, I pointed out that his Passat was built in the USA, and possibly has that same European VW quality.
    Learning how to read a VIN to help understand the country that the vehicle is made.

Totally, I checked the VIN and made sure that my Toyota RAV4 was produced in Japan before I bought it. I should qualify my earlier comment, in that I would be extremely hesitant to own a car that was not produced in Japan, but I'd be especially leery of a car (or any major piece of machinery) assembled in China.

#47 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Yes has to do well in the snow, so its gotta be AWD.

Stick with Subaru then. Good cars for the money.

rd

#48 3 years ago

I have a 2015 Q50 and it is a very fun car to drive and it looks great IMO. If possible try to get them to throw in an upgraded rim package as the upgraded rims look very nice. It has had 2 recalls for software issues but vehicle itself is driving great. Can't speak on the Audi 6.

Had a BMW 5 series in the past and loved it but it had so many issues and in all honesty the Q50 is more fun to drive due much to having the ability to personalize your driving preferences. I've had the Q50 for just about 2 years and it has performed great and we've been very happy with it. 2 touch screens with a voice recognition system that works well and solid sound system. For the price it's hard to get a better all around package IMO. Hope some of this helps.

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Stick with Subaru then. Good cars for the money.
    rd

The Subaru's are a hot vehicle right now. There's typically a waiting list in my market on new vehicles and the used late model bring close to what new ones do. Seems Subaru are the best value AWD and have a pretty good reputation.

#50 3 years ago

Seems Subaru are the best value AWD and have a pretty good reputation

Be aware of which model Subaru you are getting as not all their AWD are the same. There are 3 (maybe 4) different versions of the Subaru symmetrical AWD system depending on which model and which transmission you get. We have a Subaru Impreza with a CVT and it's a 60F/40R set-up which is ok. I still prefer my Audi S4 with the 40F/60R system with torque vectoring and manual transmission. Of course both vehicles are brand new so no data on reliability, but the Audi was 2.5x the price; so I imagine so are the parts.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 115.00
    Playfield - Other
    Great American Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9.00
    $ 189.99
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 115.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Boards
    KAHR.US Circuits
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 299.99
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 16.95
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 159.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 149.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 16.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside