Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3-5-2013_1-25-57_PM.jpg
3-5-2013_1-26-59_PM.jpg
image.jpg
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from 72Devilz:

This could be the one, after delivery its $1500. Joking aside the one in the link looks a lot better than the one on the show.
Ebay link

Looks like somebody got some inspiration!

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from JBK:

The Learning Channel (TLC) has nothing even close to learning in its programming.

Quoted from pinmanguy:

I liked the history channel then too, when they actually showed shows about history.

This is all MTV Related. If you want videos you go to MTV2 or something else. I believe History is doing this now on H2. Also like MTV, 'TLC' doesn't stand for "The Learning Channel" anymore.

Quoted from Propaganda:

The big quality hit in televison was when they started doing "reality" TV.

Right...except don't add in Game shows which have been around forever.

#53 11 years ago

The IQ of the country goes up overnight if the cable TV gets turned off and the NPR gets turned on.

#54 11 years ago

I think the space shuttle pinball machine was signed by the astronaut the actor portrayed in the movie.

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from rancegt:

. It's definitely staged to a degree, but I wouldn't call it fake.

It's 100% fake.

The makeup is bad, the acting is bad, the script is bad, the brains of the women who watch and think it's real are bad.

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballMolly:

The executive producer bought a Silver Slugger full of rat piss for $2K (NOT from me) and decided on the spot that he was an expert on pinball prices at large, couldn't help but chuckle. If their show goes through, though, get ready for pin prices to keep ratcheting up! Gross.

Sh@t Molly I hope this doesn't make it to air and become a hit. The last thing we need is a bunch of nut bags paying through the roof and making the pinball hobby unobtainable to the common man. And you know there would be a bunch that are instant experts.

9 years later
#57 1 year ago

Just started watching this series and have seen the episodes with the Nip-It , Apollo 13 and a Mata Hari in them. Yes I know what has been said but I just like to see the pinball machines. The Mata Hari by the way is at the end where they show some of the items that were bought there but not in the show the price $450.00. The Nip-It was said it was worth $500.00 but if you have ever been at a n auction the auctioneer is there to just drive the price up. I know when to walk away and have at a TV auction that I was calling in on. I think it kind of pissed the host off as she was surprised that I wouldn't bid higher.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/auction-kings-how-not-to-shop-a-pin/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.