(Topic ID: 107556)

auction in Calgary

By goldmember

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BMHouze.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

I use to attend their live auctions in Toronto. Now they moved the shills online so you won't by chance recognize them. All their auctions seem to get good dollar amounts for some reason......
    never any deals.

That being said I do have a few items I will be watching the prices on.

#8 9 years ago

I am checking out the prices on the dance machines to get an idea of their 'true' perceived value. I'm not a return bidder nor do I want to sign up for more spam. If anyone is watching lots please give me a heads up on the final price they reach.
    I can't see them going too high as they weigh so much you need a team to move them.

#17 9 years ago

I just thought it was all that tar sands money getting spent.
    Met a few at a union conference. Getting all kinds of money and nothing to waste it on.

#27 9 years ago

Last time I checked the dance machines they were both at $210
    Anyone watch them?

On a side note the TO listings are starting to filter in and get added to the listing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BMHouze.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/auction-in-calgary?tu=BMHouze and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.