Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by wfumed2
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 44 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1782.jpg
IMG_0168.jpg
20151108_201817.jpg
IMG_9492.JPG
IMG_9491.JPG
IMG_9482.JPG
IMG_9484.JPG
IMG_9485.JPG
IMG_9480-268.JPG
IMG_9479-873.JPG
233fabfb4b980855745239670159d8786cddbcfd.jpg
ec1300924dbe2e04b2dd9ab72fa503b3f5fec6ad.jpg
393548-i.jpg
IMG_5080.JPG
IMG_5145.JPG
IMG_5138.JPG

There are 198 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 4 years ago

So I just picked up a TRON and wanted to order a set of these rails. Unfortunately they are out of stock. I talked to Gio and he's willing to do another run if we can get some of us together to order them. Anyone else interested in a set? Please let me know and we can get this rolling. Here are the ones I am talking about. I can find out if a deposit etc. will be required.

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/Custom-Laser-Cut-Tron-Siderails-and-Hinges-set-in-Chrome/p/42644169/category=4730949

244813928.jpg

Thanks!

#2 4 years ago

Well worth the money . They look absolutely fantastic . I've got a set on my Tron LE here in Australia .

101_9264.JPG

101_9266.JPG

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from MIL:

Well worth the money . They look absolutely fantastic . I've got a set on my Tron LE here in Australia .
101_9264.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
101_9266.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Agreed...look amazing on my LE....remember to get the rails, hinges, and lighting Kit ( as pictured above)

Just spoke w Gio today and have the chrome single slot coin door coming.....think he might have one more of those available ....icing on the cake for this one ( I hope)!!!!!....mark

#4 4 years ago

Good luck! Every TRON should have this style rails!

#5 4 years ago

so it's:
$395 for rails
+
$205 for EL panel lighting kit
+
$____ shipping ?
=
$600+_____

??

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

so it's:
$395 for rails
+
+
$____ shipping ?
=
$600+_____
??

Does that include hinges, legs and lockbar?

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

so it's:
$395 for rails
+
+
$____ shipping ?
=
$600
??

Think $550 for everything, plus shipping......

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

How about the rails?

Rails, Hinges, EL lighting Kit...but check w Gio to be sure...

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Rails, Hinges, EL lighting Kit...but check w Gio to be sure...

I have a spiderman with chrome armor ( through pinball refinery) from previous owner) It's gorgeus. B-)
This would be an LE upgrade on a Promium.

#10 4 years ago

Looks like it includes a set of legs too. Are the legs actually chrome plated like the rails? If so, that's a steal

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Looks like it includes a set of legs too. Are the legs actually chrome plated like the rails? If so, that's a steal

Correct, the set includes replacing all factory armor with chrome. Legs, rails, lockdown and hinges.

The light kit is separate. Next to the ramp kit I'd say this is the best looking upgrade. Just my opinion of course.

#12 4 years ago

I might be interested in a set. Is there different light kits? One place says $205 and then there is one for $155.
http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/EL-panel-lighting-for-Lasercut-hinges-and-siderails-sets/p/43674843/category=4730949

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

I might be interested in a set. Is there different light kits? One place says $205 and then there is one for $155.
http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/EL-panel-lighting-for-Lasercut-hinges-and-siderails-sets/p/43674843/category=4730949

I noticed that too. I'll get confirmation from Gio which is the correct kit. <

#14 4 years ago

Hi let me know. I can be in as well

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Correct, the set includes replacing all factory armor with chrome. Legs, rails, lockdown and hinges.

I think the last time I bought a set of chrome hardware the legs were around 300 by themselves. This really is a fantastic deal.

#16 4 years ago

I prefer the look of the version with the Blue Powdercoat. Can that be an option as well or is it only the chrome version?

#17 4 years ago

I'd be in if shipping to Canada wasn't too horrendous

#18 4 years ago

i'm interested in chrome.

#19 4 years ago

I think I got the last unfinished set in October.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I think I got the last unfinished set in October.

Jerk!

I'll find out about the powder coat. We should start a list after I get more details.

#21 4 years ago

I'm in as long as shipping to Australia isn't a problem.

#22 4 years ago

I'd be in. Need to know which price for el panel, if legs are definitely included because title doesn't say so, and if apron can be included as well for a special package price. Save some money or maybe free shipping. Thanks.

#23 4 years ago

I'll put all of this together. Including finding out about the apron,lights, legs and if shipping to Austraila and Canada isn't an issue. If Pinball Refinery doesn't do it, I'll be happy to take delivery in the U.S. and forward to each of you. Just want all of us to get these again.

I asked Gio to look at this thread so let's put a list together of who wants what and where it's going. Please either PM me or post here. I'll start.

MinusWorlds - Full chrome package with EL lights kit - US
labnip - Full chrome package with EL lights kit - US

#24 4 years ago

Ditto

#25 4 years ago

I would be interested in the rails and EL wire kit.... PM when ready.

Thanks

Edited added the EL wire kit.

#26 4 years ago

I also will be in if shipping to Australia is not a problem .
Thanks guy's.

#27 4 years ago

If the Canadian dollar wasn't in the shitter I would definently be in. Gio is great to deal with!

#28 4 years ago

Another set for Australia here too please.

Chrome at this stage but will do some looking at the blue, if blue ends up being an option of course.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Think $550 for everything, plus shipping......

For clarity....I'm sure the $550 I was referring to didn't include the legs, lockdown bar, or Apron. Just the rails, hinges, and EL light kit. Gio will clarify, I'm sure.....

Gio and Steve are awesome to work with.....anxious to get the Chrome Coindoor!!!....mark

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

For clarity....I'm sure the $550 I was referring to didn't include the legs, lockdown bar, or Apron. Just the rails, hinges, and EL light kit. Gio will clarify, I'm sure.....
Gio and Steve are awesome to work with.....anxious to get the Chrome Coindoor!!!....mark

Spoke to Gio last night. You are correct.

Here are some more details. The kit was originally intended for the LE since it already came with the chrome package. All that was included was the laser cut hinges and rails. So as Pro owners we'd need additional parts. The lockdown, the legs and apron.

For me, I'd prob now lean toward the blue powdercoat with laser cut and EL lighting.

Gio said he'll get us pricing but it's been about a year since he's run them so he's sure costs have gone up. I want to forewarn everyone about that. Also looks like we'll need to get to 10 sets to make it happen. I did confirm the lighting is $205. I'll see if he has any pics of this in the blue powdercoat but if anyone has them please go ahead and post.

I'll post when we get more info together for you. Sorry if I set false pricing expectations.

#31 4 years ago

All I need is the side rails, hinges in chrome, with the light kit. As I have a LE so I don't need the rest. Is there a price on just this stuff?

#32 4 years ago

All I need is the side rails, hinges in chrome, with the light kit. As I have a LE so I don't need the rest. Is there a price on just this stuff?

I'll find out for you.

#33 4 years ago

Probably interested in just the siderails in chrome for my LE.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

I'll see what I can do buddy. No hinges?

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Spoke to Gio last night. You are correct.
Here are some more details. The kit was originally intended for the LE since it already came with the chrome package. All that was included was the laser cut hinges and rails. So as Pro owners we'd need additional parts. The lockdown, the legs and apron.
For me, I'd prob now lean toward the blue powdercoat with laser cut and EL lighting.
Gio said he'll get us pricing but it's been about a year since he's run them so he's sure costs have gone up. I want to forewarn everyone about that. Also looks like we'll need to get to 10 sets to make it happen. I did confirm the lighting is $205. I'll see if he has any pics of this in the blue powdercoat but if anyone has them please go ahead and post.
I'll post when we get more info together for you. Sorry if I set false pricing expectations.

Yep, cool...mark

#36 4 years ago

That's the kit I was referring to.....I have an LE, as well, and didn't need the rest....

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

Gio very accommodating...he'll hook you up...

#38 4 years ago

I am interested in the package. But would like a firm # on price before I commit.

#39 4 years ago

I'm in the same situation and may be interested depending on confirmed cost and how much shipping to the UK would be.

#40 4 years ago

I'm interested but would like clarification on price and what's included.

Thanks

#41 4 years ago

I am a little confused about this information.I communicated with Gio this week, and he told me that his regular work schedule has him too busy to do very much with pinball mods at this time and for the near future.
Unless he sub contracts this work out to someone else, I can't see this work happening anytime soon as the op has posted here.Perhaps a clarification from zdoor in this thread would help to clear things up.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I am a little confused about this information.I communicated with Gio this week, and he told me that his regular work schedule has him too busy to do very much with pinball mods at this time and for the near future.
Unless he sub contracts this work out to someone else, I can't see this work happening anytime soon as the op has posted here.Perhaps a clarification from zdoor in this thread would help to clear things up.

Ummm thanks? I'm stating exactly what's being told to me, directly from Gio, and set no expectation on a timeline. But I'm glad you just set one with no information on this project whatsoever. I'm still gathering information which I've stated several times.

It's definitely sub-contracted from my understanding as Gio said he needs to check on the pricing from whomever does the work.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It's definitely sub-contracted from my understanding as Gio said he needs to check on the pricing from whomever does the work.

Then that is probably why it may get done sooner than later.Otherwwise his time is too restricted right now for pinball projects as he stated to me a couple days ago.His work is awesome by the way !

#44 4 years ago

I'd be in for at least the chrome lockdown; siderails, hinges and lighting depending on price.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

But I'm glad you just set one with no information on this project whatsoever.

I just am trying to authenticate the validity of your thread.Sarcasm not necessary.

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I just am trying to authenticate the validity of your thread.Sarcasm not necessary.

The validity of my thread? Exactly who are you to question my integrity or intentions? Why in the world would I fabricate anything or mislead people?

No good deed goes unpunished I guess. Please remove yourself from this thread. I got it covered, thanks.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

The validity of my thread? Exactly who are you to question my integrity or intentions? Why in the world would I fabricate anything or mislead people?
No good deed goes unpunished I guess. Please remove yourself from this thread. I got it covered, thanks.

Appreciate your efforts to help out fellow Pinsiders....AND anything to support TRON (hehe)!!!!

Don't sweat the comment stuff....all good...Gio will be back tomorrow, taking our (at least my) money....dammit!!!! ....mark

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Appreciate your efforts to help out fellow Pinsiders....AND anything to support TRON (hehe)!!!!
Don't sweat the comment stuff....all good...Gio will be back tomorrow, taking our (at least my) money....dammit!!!! ....mark

Thank you Mark. I've been talking with Gio all weekend. He's been great. Wasn't even expecting a response until tomorrow but he's answered all my mssgs. Hoping we can put this together.

End of line

#49 4 years ago

Here is a few pics of the blue. I have almost 700 in total cost for everything. It looks great.

20140727_222801.jpg 20140727_222807.jpg 20140727_222753.jpg
#50 4 years ago

any instructions for breaking down the original parts, prepping the new parts & installing all the new parts? (hinges, rails, EL paper, electronics, etc...)

thx

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brooklyn , NY
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 198 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside