Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JY64
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you like to see Stern make a Bttf pin?”

• Yes 121 votes
      37%
    • No 133 votes
      41%
    • TAKE MY MONEY!! 60 votes
      18%
    • I'm just here to trash Stern games 14 votes
      4%

(Multiple choice - 328 votes by 302 Pinsiders)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 9.17.20 AM (resized).png
    P-0R5-QAQ-AC0 (resized).jpg
    haha-nelson (resized).jpeg
    20190606_134832 (resized).jpg
    mceleney-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Would rather have JJP make it.

Why? JJP would kill the speed and flow and it would become a loaded mess.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

You mean two standard / orbits and little else on the playfield? That's your speed and flow from Stern. Flow is overrated at today's NIB prices in my opinion. Then if it isn't from Lyman expect basic rules based only off the first movie. Only JJP would load up the game up and do the theme justice.

Yes I do. Its called a fan layout for a reason, people are fans of it. I know u are on ur knees in front of Jack but that doesn't mean I have to be or everything they make is great, so far with the exception of DI which is fun to shoot with a shit theme the games are stop and go loaded trash. Put that in ur pipe and suckle. Oh yeah.

Quoted from Tranquilize:

I guess a fan layout would be better?

Yep.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I just dont want it to have an upper or lower playfield. Not something I usually enjoy.

I'm with ya.

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Now you've gone full troll mode lol. Not surprised. Have fun with your two standard ramps, two orbits and bash toy for $6k - $9k!

Now if thats not the Troll calling the Kettle Black. Come on u don't come into a thread unless its to lick Jacks balls and kick Gary right in them. The comments are rife with douchebaggery here I'm afraid. "I hope its made but not by Stern" the stupid side of pinside is strong with this thread. I like the theme and hope its gets made for everyone else whos a fan but time to leave.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attn-stern-bttf-poll?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.