Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-129.jpg
image-813.jpg
image-297.jpg
image-932.jpg
image-735.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I am helping out with an arcade that will be setup this weekend at the track located next to the bar. I am bringing 4 pins and there will also be 20 arcades and 2 skeeball lanes setup. If this is successful this will be setup at the other 2 race weekends at the Iowa Speedway (July 11-12 and Aug 1-2).

Pins are Stern Playboy, DE Simpsons, The Flintstones and Nascar.

#2 9 years ago

Nice. Good luck.

#3 9 years ago

Perfect line up for the track! Good luck, Chris...

#5 9 years ago

Using generators or they hook u up with AC?

#6 9 years ago

Just saw the line up on espn waiting for the race to start looks like a good time : )

#7 9 years ago

Chris, how did it go this weekend? Let us know how you fared!

#8 9 years ago

They provided power.

Weekend was not great and took a long time to setup all the vids and skeeballs. We might have break-even. We were close to the bar which we thought would be a good spot, but it wasn't. For the next race weekend (if we do it) we are going to ask to be moved to the center of the concourse for more exposure. I got to bring the camper out and camp trackside so that was pretty sweet, but it was a very long weekend.

#9 9 years ago

image-813.jpgimage-813.jpgimage-129.jpgimage-129.jpgimage-932.jpgimage-932.jpgimage-297.jpgimage-297.jpg

#10 9 years ago

Looked like a great setup. Wish you had done a little better.

#11 9 years ago

Any drivers come out and play?

#12 9 years ago

Who brought the arcades? They have some good taste.

#13 9 years ago

What were the audits on the pins?

#14 9 years ago

NASCAR 71
Playboy 64
Flintstones 58
Simpsons 63

#15 9 years ago

Next time keep the NASCAR but trade out the other 3. Try High Speed, The Getaway, Ford Mustang??? See if that makes a difference, and yes, I do realize that you might not have all of those other pins to offer. It's just a suggestion. Good luck! I hope you fare better next time. BigB

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attn-race-fans-at-the-iowa-speedway-this-weekend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.