(Topic ID: 19306)

ATTN Phx Az pinheads. new pinside meet up forming on east side.

By Jdawg4422

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Stu
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010323.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnycruzr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 11 years ago

I'd be interested in attending these...I would have to drive a little over 200 miles each way, so Saturday and Sunday work best here if we are taking a poll.

I would obviously not make it EVERY weekend either.

1 week later
    #42 11 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Any of you guys pick up a routed MM recently? It's still on location, but the op says that it's sold. I just found it recently and have all of 2 games on it, so thanks for stealing some thunder :p

The vending company that owns it was selling off their entire inventory a few weeks ago, I talked to the guy, then 2 days later drove to Tucson to look at a couple machines I was interested in that he had given me the locations of.....he was supposed to meet me a 3pm to discuss the possible purchase of the machines I was interested in after looking at them, and he stood me up, never did return any of my calls. Then the next day his list of games dissapeared where he had them online.

I think someone probably offered him some huge amout for the whole lot, and he took it. He also had video games and pool/foosball tables.

All I can say to all you guys is look closley at any machine coming up for sale......these machines were ALL in fairly bad shape cosmetically, if one person bought them all, you can bet it was to re-sell them.

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Some of the prices were great, some so-so. The MM was really low. I know where it is and it didn't look too bad but the GI looks to be all out, so I couldn't see too well. His BOP was pretty bad, but I think a buddy is going to pick it up anyway, but offer less than asking due to the condition. I talked to him shortly after he pulled the ad and info and he said that ~$35k worth of machines are headed up to PHX sight unseen. Mistake IMO, but whatever. I would be much more choosey before dropping that kind of cash, even to flip.

Yeah, I looked at the MM, BOP, AF, CV, CFTBL, and Hurricane. BOP and AF were the worst by far, in fact, the AF was not even worth $500.00....it was that bad.

#46 11 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Wow, I'm going to check out TAF on Friday and go back and play BOP some more. I am first in line on his last TZ, should find out more in the next 3-4 weeks.

So are some of these still for sale?
    The guy just totally blew me off......didn't meet me as scheduled, and didn't return calls.
    I think you will agree on the TAF, almost worthless.

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

As far as I know they are. He said he pulled stuff down because he was completely swamped with calls and buyers. He was expecting a call a week, if that. Caught off guard and needed time to organize and then get back with people. I don't know what games are as good as gone, except for MM which I asked about.
    I know that the BOP and HOOK are still available, and my friend is first on the list for those two.
    There are 3-4 at Bedroxx bowling on the way NW side that he played and said were pretty fun. Outside of that, I don't remember where things were supposed to be.

Guess I'll try to call again. Would really like to have the Hurricane if it' still available, just not for what he was asking.....
    One of the first things I was going to ask him after looking at these was "when was the last time you have actually LOOKED at some of these and the condition they are in"?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnycruzr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attn-phx-az-pinheads-new-pinside-meet-up-forming-on-east-side?tu=johnnycruzr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.