(Topic ID: 19306)

ATTN Phx Az pinheads. new pinside meet up forming on east side.

By Jdawg4422

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Stu
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010323.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docscott.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 11 years ago

hey, i wanna be part of this but i'm tied up that weekend. I'll host up at my place any time you all want. You know the way up by now. Getting in a couple more decent pins. Keep me appraised.

#8 11 years ago

I'll make it down there for one of them. I'm out of the state a lot. How bout you zonies come up when I get in Wolv x-man? Or Predator? And I might be getting in one or two others pretty soon. Why are you selling Tron? I just got my suped up Tron and love it (though not as much as ACDC)

#23 11 years ago

great to see us zonies getting together. X-men will be in soon, JJ say, so we'll do one at my house if some of you are interested in the trek up here.

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

you getting wolverine as well? I think copperpot and donnyman are also getting xmen wolverine.
    Is there any timeline on Predator yet?
    And to those that cant make this one for whatever reason, the plan is to have them every two weeks or so. So there will be plenty to come to in the future.

Yes, wolverine. Predator, they told me early fall. BTW the european Nemo may come about the same time.

1 week later
    #53 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

you getting wolverine as well? I think copperpot and donnyman are also getting xmen wolverine.
    Is there any timeline on Predator yet?
    And to those that cant make this one for whatever reason, the plan is to have them every two weeks or so. So there will be plenty to come to in the future.

last i heard predator was around sept.

#79 11 years ago

selling my great condition ss. pm if any of you locals are interested, otherwise I'll list it on the board.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docscott.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attn-phx-az-pinheads-new-pinside-meet-up-forming-on-east-side?tu=docscott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.