(Topic ID: 227204)

Attn. Biglaw

By Jim-Harley

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hi,
    I’m not sure if you got my reply to your message but I would like to take you up on your offer of the HD plastics, the price is ok and I will happily cover your costs.
    Regards
    Jim

#2 5 years ago

Yes I got it. Just haven't had time to check shipping. My main income and trade is I am a Power lineman. Been busy at work since Michael came through but will send you shipping cost as soon as I can check to get actual cost

#3 5 years ago

Small world I'm a power lineman too. I always wondered if there were others into pinball. Be safe brother.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from biglaw:

Yes I got it. Just haven't had time to check shipping. My main income and trade is I am a Power lineman. Been busy at work since Michael came through but will send you shipping cost as soon as I can check to get actual cost

Quoted from Buzz:

Small world I'm a power lineman too. I always wondered if there were others into pinball. Be safe brother.

Thank you both for your hard jobs and keeping our homes and games with power.
    Ive been under a blackout for 24 hours.
    Lighting hit a transformer and we have about a square mile out.

#5 5 years ago

My area wasn't bad compared to those in Florida. Had about 8000 out at peak.

#6 5 years ago

Ok. Y'all quit blabbering and get back to work. My powers out and they say a week to get it back.

Kidding.

Power is one of the things you don't appreciate till you don't have it. Kind Of like toilet paper. Ha ha.

Sucks playing pinball with your fingers on the flippers. No scoring either.

#7 5 years ago

Thanks Biglaw, I really appreciate it.
    I laid cables for ten years in the 80’s - 90’s my son is now a cable layer too.
    Hope your ok out there, stay safe fella.

#8 5 years ago

Checked shipping 124.60 to ship to UK FedEx anybody know a cheaper way to ship. Usps doesn't track outside of USA. Need to track all the way if PayPal purchase

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from biglaw:

Checked shipping 124.60 to ship to UK FedEx anybody know a cheaper way to ship. Usps doesn't track outside of USA. Need to track all the way if PayPal purchase

Double check USPS. They do provide tracking to most countries whether Priority or first class.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attn-biglaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.