IMG_8440 (resized).JPG
DSCN7012 (resized).JPG
DSCN7009 (resized).JPG
DSCN6953 (resized).JPG
DSCN6741 (resized).JPG
5BB57B72-4BF5-4150-82DA-8A9B17C1ADA2 (resized).jpeg
45CC70A2-F976-48A7-AB55-0BE60E5A374C (resized).jpeg
739244AB-E6F3-4A69-981F-75F797AEE59A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 5 years ago

wow! talk about bringing back memories. although, for all of this talk about the amiga (and atari st), I can't believe that someone hasn't mentioned dungeon master and/or chaos strikes back! truly epic titles, and the first "true" color 3D dungeon crawlers

dungeon_master_(logo)_(resized).pngchaos_strikes_back_(logo)_(resized).png

dungeon_master_(resized).pngchaos_strikes_back_(resized).pngchaos_strikes_back_(3)_(resized).png

side note:
I authored both the official guides for chaos strikes back and dungeon master II

#46 5 years ago

I remember interviewing wil wheaton when he worked for newtek for a monthly publication in michigan back in the day. I may still have the interview on a micro cassette. if I find it, I'll have to transfer it to an .mp3 (it would be a hoot to hear what kind of dumbass questions I asked him back in the day

#48 5 years ago

most of the demos that the groups released for both the amiga and atari st's were quite impressive given the restrictions

2 months later
#137 4 years ago

official guides that I authored back in the late 80s and early 90s (the chaos strikes back one [with a editing mock-up] was published by FTL Games, and the DM II one by Interplay. still sealed after 25+ years

god, how I wish that interplay had kept the original sprites that FTL did for DMII instead of sub-contracting it out to disney. I've still got an early beta lying around somewhere (with the protection dongle)

chaos strikes back and dungeon master II guides

2 years later
#240 2 years ago

is anyone interested in an amiga 500 & 1084 monitor? I purchased it last year off of ebay and never got around to setting it up. I will verify that all is working but I really don't have the space for it. everything is really nice shape

1 year later
#255 1 year ago

I love the fact that there are appear to be multiple animations for the same pairings when capturing a piece

5 months later
#278 8 months ago
Quoted from emkay:

I had most of the Psygnosis game posters on my bedroom walls as a teenager.
“The biggest unanswered question is... where is the money?”

corrected that for you

and I see your blood money and raise you xenon 2: mega blast

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside