Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

blue tube 014.JPG
blue tube 013.JPG
XenonTube.jpg

#1 4 years ago

I am thinking about offering new xenon transport tubes in fluorescent blue. I was initially just looking for a blue tube for my machine but found out that this is an oddball size of acrylic tubing which nobody seems to stock. I can buy clear all day long for about half the cost but the blue has a 16pc (6ft pcs) minimum to manufacture.
I am looking to see if there is enough interest in these to have them made. So how many of you would want one of these? Price will be $20 plus shipping for the pre-order.
I know the clear tubes are available but have not seen anyone selling blue ones recently. If there is someone selling them already please let me know.
Below is a sample pic to show the color of the tube. I could also go a darker blue but I think this would allow the lights to show better.

XenonTube.jpg
#2 4 years ago

You said fluorescent, does it react to black light?

#3 4 years ago

Xenon is also on pinball arcade now so people who don't own it like me can still enjoy it

#4 4 years ago

I'd take one at that price. Try a tube shot!

#5 4 years ago

Id be in on one as well...

Mike

#6 4 years ago

I would buy one

#7 4 years ago

Me too...

#8 4 years ago

I get these and have then laser etched, if anyone is interested let me knowblue tube 013.JPGblue tube 014.JPG

#9 4 years ago

I would have to sell at least 30 of them to re-coup my cost. Doubt there will be enough interest to get this off the ground. I am still looking at other sources, really like the lighter fluorescent blue.

#10 4 years ago

I'm in

1 month later
#11 4 years ago

I'll take one if you can get enough buyers. I'd be willing to go $30 to require less orders.

7 months later
#12 4 years ago

I like that count me in

#13 4 years ago

I'm in on one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Naperville, IL
2,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Camp Hill, PA
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 149.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside