Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6a129651b774117e3f4225e2d3727c2d_(resized).jpg
    838f1_(resized).jpg
    jump-to-conclusions-mat_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I ordered and paid in full for my st pro beginning of the year. Can you please ship it to me? I see other dealers and distr have new stock of these fs but my paid order has not been fullfilled. Can you please send me my machine.

#3 8 years ago

Yes.....Nice people...unfortunately they have no idea either.

#5 8 years ago

Yea but at this point I feel desperate...

#10 8 years ago

I emailed stern yesterday. Hopefully hear from them soon. What gets under my skin is when all of a sudden others have new stock fs but people who have ordered and paid don't get theirs. Paid for machines should be shipped before others get their stock on hand machines. Make sense? Or am I missing something here?

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Get your money back and buy from one of the distributors that have it in stock.

I'm trying to build a good relationship with the one I got. They say it's stern not them.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

No,your right on track! You should be playing your pin right now! Don,t e-mail,CALL in person!! Make some noise,it's the squeek in the wheel gets the grease!! Start sqweekin!!

Got a number? Or just the 1800 kickers?

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

How do you know the other distributors who got one didn't order it before you and we're waiting longer?
    You have no facts and are just jumping to conclusions that you paid first. It's it's avalible elsewhere then you already have a answer, get your money back and buy from somebody that has one.

jump-to-conclusions-mat_(resized).jpg

Jumping to conclusions? I'm looking for answers. Never stated I paid first. I stated it sucks that others have new stock on hand fs when I don't have my paid in full machine I ordered a really long time ago. I feel a customer waiting on a product they paid for should take precedent over a distr waiting on a paid in full order that's just gonna sit in the fs bin. I guess if they ordered first they deserve to get it first, just sucks to see machines sitting unplayed collecting dust and I still can't play mine....Go play your little board game while you get your facts straight because it seems your the only one jumping to conclusions without any facts.

#27 8 years ago

Felt like I had to vent, thanks for letting me. Hopefully the powers that be at stern see this and ship my pin on monday. Don't want my money back just my pin. Squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeekity squeek.
    God bless those hobbit and mmr folks don't know how they do it...

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

just waiting for someone to post the pic of a crying baby
    Seriously, waiting is a bitch but maybe there's a lesson to be learned. Best to buy machines in stock, pinball business is full of nasty surprises. Sorry and hang in there, when it finally arrives all this will be forgotten when you plunge that first ball

Yes the lesson has been learned. And yes plunging the first ball will fix everything.

#51 8 years ago

Stern does not have an order sitting on someone's desk with your name on it, the date you paid in full and when your machine is going to ship. So, even if some "powers that be" see this thread, there is absolutely zero they can do about it.

I'm a little confused on this because...
    My machine is paid in full and will supposedly be dropped shipped to my house from stern. So somebody out there besides my distr has my address and order...yes/no?
    I posted for resolution/ not to bitch, cry, complain. (Ok...maybe cry a little) Did I have absolutely no expectation stern would reply? No, but going in I knew chances were slim, but better than doing nothing. I like my distr, I'm sticking with them, they will not rip me off, I honestly believe they have no idea when my pin will ship because nobody is letting them know. I appreciate the responses(not so much the smart ass ones) but the title of the thread clearly states who I'm looking for a response from. So if my thread somehow makes you wanna say negative things and gets your panties in a bunch, please don't participate. This is not a rant, it's a simple question put to stern via pinside forum by a paying customer looking for an answer from somebody from Stern's who may frequent this fine forum who may step up and give some real answers instead of all the answers and solutions I have already considered.....bumping this squeaky wheel to the top....

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

You should get a refund and send it to JPop for a Magic Girl.
    Seriously, do you know how manufacturing works? Paying in full for something that routinely has long delays and then complaining when it's delayed doesn't make sense to me.
    What were your expectations when you bought the machine from your distributor?
    Why did you pay in full before the machine was being shipped?

I've only been involved in collecting for a couple of years, I can't ever recall long delays with stern machines before now. I paid in full so as the machine could be drop shipped to my house without further interaction. When I first inquired on this paticularly machine I was told 2-3 weeks so that was my expectation. That was a loooonggg time ago. I guess asking a question to a company anymore is considered complaining. My bad...sorry.

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

I'm also waiting on MET PRO, but I sure as hell didn't prepay the whole thing, just a very small deposit.
    Now my GBLE deposit was larger and I keep feeling like that will get here before my new MET PRO LOL

Yes, waiting on that one also. (Gb pro) and I'm starting to think that'll arrive first also.

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

I ordered and paid in full for my MMR in 2014 and the order has still not been fulfilled.

Ouchita ouch ouch!! Remember when you think you've got it bad, always someone out there in worse shape...

#123 8 years ago

What'd the fish say when he ran into a cement wall............

Dam!!!

#127 8 years ago
    #128 8 years ago

Smidgen of hope.

#130 8 years ago

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-stern-attention-someone-from-stern-please-respond?tu=tp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.