Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6a129651b774117e3f4225e2d3727c2d_(resized).jpg
    838f1_(resized).jpg
    jump-to-conclusions-mat_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 8 years ago

I'm waiting longer than anticipated for my nib as well. I couldn't imagine what my buddy's going through who ordered a MMr 2 years ago and is still waiting!

#25 8 years ago

I don't have a problem waiting, what I don't like is when you order and they say mid Feb, than March etc.... I realize it's not the distributor's fault. But don't give dates that are completely inaccurate.

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from DylanFan71:

I ordered Spider-Man VE in early January and no sign of shipping anytime soon. $2k deposit. I did here that Ghostbusters is the priority right now and after the LE's are done they go back to other games.

Didn't they move to a larger facility to be able to run multiple lines/titles?

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

He just needed an ear for a moment

Exactly, this thread has relieved some anticipation for my NIB

#48 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

What game are you waiting on?

Met Pro

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

I'm also waiting on MET PRO, but I sure as hell didn't prepay the whole thing, just a very small deposit.
    Now my GBLE deposit was larger and I keep feeling like that will get here before my new MET PRO LOL

Now don't go thinking there's no benefit to paying in full with a reputable distributor

#61 8 years ago

I'll pay the $6.92 to be first in line

#89 8 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Get your money back and buy a used one for 800 less.

You show me a Met Pro for $800 less than I paid and I'll cancel my order right now.

#124 8 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Suck It naysayers!!! Just got a pm with the words contact and a phone number. Called number (Illinois ) and the guy on other end asks my name address and distr. He goes on to tell me things have been crazy around here and we're sorry you had to wait so long. We're processing your game and shipping it out today. He then proceeds to throw me a curveball when he states, would you prefer a premium? I say I ain't got cash for a premium. He floors me by saying we appreciate you as a customer and it's yours at no extra charge..what???? Thank you stern!#!# I think I was actually talking to gary!#! Holy freaking shit I'm never washing my ear again!!

Wow that is awesome!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-stern-attention-someone-from-stern-please-respond?tu=jaybird815 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.