Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6a129651b774117e3f4225e2d3727c2d_(resized).jpg
    838f1_(resized).jpg
    jump-to-conclusions-mat_(resized).jpg
    There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 8 years ago

I ordered and paid in full for my st pro beginning of the year. Can you please ship it to me? I see other dealers and distr have new stock of these fs but my paid order has not been fullfilled. Can you please send me my machine.

#2 8 years ago

Have you tried talking to your distributor?

#3 8 years ago

Yes.....Nice people...unfortunately they have no idea either.

#4 8 years ago

I bet stern does not check random pinside threads for order issues

#5 8 years ago

Yea but at this point I feel desperate...

#6 8 years ago

Get your money back and buy from one of the distributors that have it in stock.

#7 8 years ago

Have you tried to call Stern? I know there are big production delays. I was thinking of getting a MET pro earlier this year and the dates for those kept getting pushed back. Lots of others seem to be in the same situation with different games.

#8 8 years ago

Many dealers have this pin for sale,no problem! Get your receipt,take 100.00 to the nearest legal help ,they are everywhere,contact the dealer and state you will get your pin in 5 working days or a full refund!What Stern dealer are we talking about??Call Stern,ask for Gary and explain the problem! Thay are fine folk! Good luck!

#9 8 years ago

May i also suggest Gameroomguys! A Stern Platinum dealer!! Ask for Eric or Heidi! I've bought 2 nib pins and a pre owned pin, free delivery, no problems!!!

#10 8 years ago

I emailed stern yesterday. Hopefully hear from them soon. What gets under my skin is when all of a sudden others have new stock fs but people who have ordered and paid don't get theirs. Paid for machines should be shipped before others get their stock on hand machines. Make sense? Or am I missing something here?

#11 8 years ago

No,your right on track! You should be playing your pin right now! Don,t e-mail,CALL in person!! Make some noise,it's the squeek in the wheel gets the grease!! Start sqweekin!!

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Get your money back and buy from one of the distributors that have it in stock.

I'm trying to build a good relationship with the one I got. They say it's stern not them.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

What gets under my skin is when all of a sudden others have new stock fs but people who have ordered and paid don't get theirs. Paid for machines should be shipped before others get their stock on hand machines. Make sense? Or am I missing something here?

Those that have them in stock for sale now paid for them as well. Stern does not ship machines to distributors and receive payment after they sell to customers.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

No,your right on track! You should be playing your pin right now! Don,t e-mail,CALL in person!! Make some noise,it's the squeek in the wheel gets the grease!! Start sqweekin!!

Got a number? Or just the 1800 kickers?

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

I emailed stern yesterday. Hopefully hear from them soon. What gets under my skin is when all of a sudden others have new stock fs but people who have ordered and paid don't get theirs. Paid for machines should be shipped before others get their stock on hand machines. Make sense? Or am I missing something here?

I think you're missing something. Those machines that have been shipped were paid for by those distributors. Those games belong to them, just like the game you purchased belongs to you.

I would see if there is anyway for your distributor to get some sort of estimate when their stock is getting shipped to them. I got caught up in delays too, and my distro always had some communication with stern on the approximate date that the games would be shipped. Yeah, that date kept getting moved back, but at no point when I followed up with my distro did they say they have no idea when the games would ship.

#16 8 years ago

Have you done business with them before? I live in Pittsburgh and I always go with Trent at tilt. Quality service and good pricing.

#17 8 years ago

How do you know the other distributors who got one didn't order it before you and were waiting longer then you?

You have no facts and are just jumping to conclusions that you paid first. It's it's avalible elsewhere then you already have a answer, get your money back and buy from somebody that has one.

jump-to-conclusions-mat_(resized).jpgjump-to-conclusions-mat_(resized).jpg

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

How do you know the other distributors who got one didn't order it before you and we're waiting longer?
    You have no facts and are just jumping to conclusions that you paid first. It's it's avalible elsewhere then you already have a answer, get your money back and buy from somebody that has one.

jump-to-conclusions-mat_(resized).jpg

Jumping to conclusions? I'm looking for answers. Never stated I paid first. I stated it sucks that others have new stock on hand fs when I don't have my paid in full machine I ordered a really long time ago. I feel a customer waiting on a product they paid for should take precedent over a distr waiting on a paid in full order that's just gonna sit in the fs bin. I guess if they ordered first they deserve to get it first, just sucks to see machines sitting unplayed collecting dust and I still can't play mine....Go play your little board game while you get your facts straight because it seems your the only one jumping to conclusions without any facts.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

I feel a customer waiting on a product they paid for should take precedent over a distr waiting on a paid in full order

Stern doesn't know who you are. To stern distributors are their customers because they are the ones that buy from them. You are a customer to your distributor. Stern has no idea who the distributors are selling it to or if its just sitting in inventory.
    How could stern possibly know that?

This is why you go through a distributor so they can communicate with stern on your behalf and get you the answers you want. If your not happy with there service lots of other to go to. If your happy with your distributor and the answers they provide you then your gonna have to wait it out.

#20 8 years ago

I waited over 3 months for my game after being paid in full. Definitely sucks, but nothing you can really do but wait and hope it ships soon. Or like others have said, get your money back and buy from someone that has them. Obviously not a good idea if you're trying to develop a relationship with your distro though.

#21 8 years ago

There have been tons of these for sale in mint condition lately. Not sure why anyone would wait month after month for a NIB.

#22 8 years ago

I'm waiting longer than anticipated for my nib as well. I couldn't imagine what my buddy's going through who ordered a MMr 2 years ago and is still waiting!

#23 8 years ago

I ordered GOT premium in October and just got it last week, chill out.

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I ordered GOT premium in October and just got it last week, chill out.

Ya my GoT Pre took me a few months too. This guys just wrapped to tight. My distributor doesn't even want my money till the game is in hand so it's not like it's tied up perse. Look at the MMR, WOZ and others crowd that have waited years.

#25 8 years ago

I don't have a problem waiting, what I don't like is when you order and they say mid Feb, than March etc.... I realize it's not the distributor's fault. But don't give dates that are completely inaccurate.

#26 8 years ago

You'll get the game...there's a lot of people waiting on games.

#27 8 years ago

Felt like I had to vent, thanks for letting me. Hopefully the powers that be at stern see this and ship my pin on monday. Don't want my money back just my pin. Squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeekity squeek.
    God bless those hobbit and mmr folks don't know how they do it...

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

I bet stern does not check random pinside threads for order issues

please.... lets be real:

OP had ZERO EXPECTATION of Stern actually responding (or even seeing) to this thread!

OP needs to deal with disto and/or get a better one.

Posting "Dear Stern" emails here are just useless rants...

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rockytop:

You'll get the game...there's a lot of people waiting on games.

It's a pinball fiesta, how many titles are they making/assembling right now?

1) MMr
    2) TWD
    3) Met
    4) ST
    5) GoT
    6) spidey vault
    7) GB

Anything else? I don't know if any more Whoa Nellie's are planned.....

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

It's a pinball fiesta, how many titles are they making/assembling right now?
    1) MMr
    2) TWD
    3) Met
    4) ST
    5) GoT
    6) spidey vault
    7) GB
    Anything else? I don't know if any more Whoa Nellie's are planned.....

Yeah, it's pretty crazy. You forgot the Sharkey's Shootout VE. It's the best.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Felt like I had to vent, thanks for letting me. Hopefully the powers that be at stern see this and ship my pin on monday. Don't want my money back just my pin. Squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeekity squeek.

As Mitch1985 pointed out, you seem to be confused about where the money is and whose responsibility it is. Stern does not have an order sitting on someone's desk with your name on it, the date you paid in full and when your machine is going to ship. So, even if some "powers that be" see this thread, there is absolutely zero they can do about it.

Stern does not have your money. You haven't paid them anything, they don't know you from a hole in the ground. The distributor you dealt with has your money. Stern might know when your distributor's allotment of pins will ship, but they wouldn't tell you that because they don't know who you are.

If you really want to get your machine as quick as possible, get your money back from your distributor, and give it to a different distributor who already has the pin in stock.

Also, in the future, I wouldn't recommend paying for a pin in full before the distributor has it ready to ship. No reputable distributor would require this. It removes any incentive for the distributor to get your order to you as soon as possible. For all you know, they have gotten allotments of pins and sold them to someone else and just haven't fulfilled your order. Have no idea who your distrib is, but I hope you trust them.

#32 8 years ago

I ordered Spider-Man VE in early January and no sign of shipping anytime soon. $2k deposit. I did here that Ghostbusters is the priority right now and after the LE's are done they go back to other games.

#33 8 years ago

just waiting for someone to post the pic of a crying baby

Seriously, waiting is a bitch but maybe there's a lesson to be learned. Best to buy machines in stock, pinball business is full of nasty surprises. Sorry and hang in there, when it finally arrives all this will be forgotten when you plunge that first ball

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from DylanFan71:

I ordered Spider-Man VE in early January and no sign of shipping anytime soon. $2k deposit. I did here that Ghostbusters is the priority right now and after the LE's are done they go back to other games.

Didn't they move to a larger facility to be able to run multiple lines/titles?

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

OP had ZERO EXPECTATION of Stern actually responding (or even seeing) to this thread!

oh, I see. We are just ranting here. Carry on.

#36 8 years ago

Availability expected soon.....

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

just waiting for someone to post the pic of a crying baby
    Seriously, waiting is a bitch but maybe there's a lesson to be learned. Best to buy machines in stock, pinball business is full of nasty surprises. Sorry and hang in there, when it finally arrives all this will be forgotten when you plunge that first ball

Yes the lesson has been learned. And yes plunging the first ball will fix everything.

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

oh, I see. We are just ranting here. Carry on.

Well.... yeah?

I mean, as many have pointed out, the OP not only is using the entirely WRONG forum to get resolution, he/she is also confused as to who they should even be pushing for resolution WITH.

Now, had the OP called-out the bistro in question, that might be CLOSER to the right target, but not nearly as effective as picking up the phone and/or cancelling the order.

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

Well.... yeah?
    I mean, as many have pointed out, the OP not only is using the entirely WRONG forum to get resolution, he/she is also confused as to who they should even be pushing for resolution WITH.
    Now, had the OP called-out the bistro in question, that might be CLOSER to the right target, but not nearly as effective as picking up the phone and/or cancelling the order.

He just needed an ear for a moment

#41 8 years ago

I called my regular distro the other day asking when the next bath was do out they told me they would ship in May. Not that that helps you any.

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

I ordered and paid in full for my st pro beginning of the year. but my paid order has not been fullfilled. Can you please send me my machine.

I ordered and paid in full for my MMR in 2014 and the order has still not been fulfilled.

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

I ordered and paid in full for my MMR in 2014 and the order has still not been fulfilled.

The JJP-Illuminati are scoffing at your 'meager' waiting period....

#44 8 years ago

If anyone didn't see the 17 minute video Stern put on their Facebook page March 31st you should watch it, just shows how much stuff they are working on, the wiring loom trees are awesome!

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

He just needed an ear for a moment

Exactly, this thread has relieved some anticipation for my NIB

#46 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Exactly, this thread has relieved some anticipation for my NIB

What game are you waiting on?

#47 8 years ago

If you don't want to wait Call your distributor, cancel your order and get a refund and buy from a diffrent distributor that has one in stock

#48 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

What game are you waiting on?

Met Pro

#49 8 years ago

Ah.....post some pics of the super glossy PF when you get it. They have a bunch of Mets going in that video, hope yours is ready this week.

Last game Im waiting on now is my Spidey vault and supposedly production is all on GB now, hope they snuck mine in and its just waiting final testing/boxing

4Horsemen!

#50 8 years ago

You should get a refund and send it to JPop for a Magic Girl.

Seriously, do you know how manufacturing works? Paying in full for something that routinely has long delays and then complaining when it's delayed doesn't make sense to me.

What were your expectations when you bought the machine from your distributor?

Why did you pay in full before the machine was being shipped?

There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-stern-attention-someone-from-stern-please-respond/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.