Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Skit-B_ Website_Changes.jpg
download.jpg
kevin-sprinkles.jpg
10fishface4.gif
ripped-spine-o.gif
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 9 years ago

Was supposed to be build #77 paid $4750 Kansas City, Mo

#54 9 years ago

I sent a pm to the OP also. Just a heads up

#67 9 years ago

Whats the suggestion of the group? Are we filing police reports separately or are we doing this as a group thing? Pm me if you don't feel like discussing openly here.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Carry a shit ton of weight with Michigan authorities if we contacted as a large group, rather than over a hundred individual complaints, right?

Yeah I would think so.

1 week later
#145 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I would hope that if someone did in fact get a double refund, they would speak up immediately and restore some of my hope in the goodness of man so the 'plebs', like me, actually get a chance to get some money back from this Kevin Kulek Shit-show.

Well I would hope that some of the preorder folks wouldn't also defraud paypal by holding on to funds that were refunded twice, that would make them no different than Kevin. Well once all the chargebacks go through im thinking whatever is left for the people that couldn't get chargebacks would be pennies on the dollar, just a guess though. Maybe a few hundred bucks, max at a grand.

#205 9 years ago

Do any of you have any idea how to pull text messages from an android phone so I can submit them into evidence?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-predator-buyers-list?tu=kcpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.