Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Skit-B_ Website_Changes.jpg
download.jpg
kevin-sprinkles.jpg
10fishface4.gif
ripped-spine-o.gif
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 9 years ago

Paid in full

1 month later
#225 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Even IF you get your money back via a chargeback, PLEASE contact the detective and give him all of your info. This is still a criminal and civil issue where the volume of people contacting them will have an effect on how they move forward and the amount of resources they put in to this. Your CC company may have given you money but Kevin and crew still stole your actual money from you.
Please make sure you also list the 3 main people that sold you on this game and took your money under the company of Skit B, Kevin, Kathy, and Aaron.
You should be sure to let him know all 3 accomplises in this crime.

Got my chargeback last Friday. I'm only out the initial $250 deposit which was not done through my VISA.
I had already been in contact with the detective and handed over all my info... and I will continue to assist or be part of any action that arises if needed. I have several friends who were not as lucky.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-predator-buyers-list?tu=Drano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.