By rlslick

3 years ago

Stats

• 226 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Skit-B_ Website_Changes.jpg
download.jpg
kevin-sprinkles.jpg
10fishface4.gif
ripped-spine-o.gif
image.jpg

There are 226 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 3 years ago

I spoke with Detective Benzing this morning. He just summed up the information that came along in the email he sent this morning - he had more to say than I needed to say.

I just compiled and sent my information out to him. The only piece of evidence I wanted to provide, but didn't dig too far to find, was the reason Kevin scrubbed the Skit-B website of any mention of the Predator pinball machine - I believe that piece shows his intent to disingenuously use the Predator IP. I hope someone provided a reference to his response for scrubbing the website.

#202 3 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

The only piece of evidence I wanted to provide, but didn't dig too far to find, was the reason Kevin scrubbed the Skit-B website of any mention of the Predator pinball machine - I believe that piece shows his intent to disingenuously use the Predator IP. I hope someone provided a reference to his response for scrubbing the website.

This might help...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tq=website&tu=SkitBPinball

Skit-B_ Website_Changes.jpg

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

This might help...

Sure does! I should have asked for the info before emailing, but I don't mind sending this additional information.

I searched the wrong thread, and was wasting enough time at work to search the other threads. I'm sorry I wasn't more diligent with my search.

Thank you again for the link and information.

#204 3 years ago

You're welcome. Glad to help.

FYI, the image above is a lot more legible when you click on it and look at the larger view. Lots of compression occurs when Pinside formats images to fit inside the thread.

Good luck with your recovery efforts.

#205 3 years ago

Do any of you have any idea how to pull text messages from an android phone so I can submit them into evidence?

#206 3 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Do any of you have any idea how to pull text messages from an android phone so I can submit them into evidence?

Not sure if this helps, but I know you can do a palm swipe to save the screen as an image file. Then you can download the images to your pc.

#207 3 years ago

Just find out how to do a screenshot on your phone, and then email the images to yourself.

#208 3 years ago

Also if you hold your finger on the text message it should give you a pop up screen and you can forward to e-mail.

#209 3 years ago

I sent an email to the detective bureau listed here: http://cityofmidlandmi.gov/Directory.aspx?DID=6 yesterday. I just found his canned reply in my spam folder.

If anyone needs anything from the website, its all archived here:
https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.skitbpinball.com/

#210 3 years ago

SMS messages are stored here:

data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/mmssms.db

The app called SMS Backup will also let you grab those messages.

Good luck!

#211 3 years ago

Bump.

#212 3 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

true dat... respect from jersey as well... you'd fit in good here...

Arkansas motto which works in Jersey damn well,

"You come down here looking for justice, that's what you gonna find, JUST US."

#213 3 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Arkansas motto which works in Jersey damn well,
"You come down here looking for justice, that's what you gonna find, JUST US."

i LIKE it...

consider that line stored away for future use...

#214 3 years ago

From the main Predator thread:

Quoted from Enaud:

I hesitated to mention what's been going on because I've been afraid Kevin might be a flight risk. But he's finally been serviced by the Midland County Sheriff's Office, and I have a court date with him on the calendar.
So, if Kevin and/or his attorney read this, feel free to contact me so we can settle this out of court. Otherwise, I'll look forward to seeing you there. I'm glad to see a little traction made here, although I know there is still a long way to go.

Rommy, you might want to get in touch...

#215 3 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Enaud said:
I hesitated to mention what's been going on because I've been afraid Kevin might be a flight risk. But he's finally been serviced by the Midland County Sheriff's Office, and I have a court date with him on the calendar.
So, if Kevin and/or his attorney read this, feel free to contact me so we can settle this out of court. Otherwise, I'll look forward to seeing you there. I'm glad to see a little traction made here, although I know there is still a long way to go.

Be careful with making a long trip. This happened to a friend of mine. After a long trip, the other guys lawyer contacted the court and said his client was sick and they had to reschedule! ...and it was 3 WEEKS later!

1 week later
#216 2 years ago

Bump.

#217 2 years ago

Got my money back through VISA payment reversal.

Good luck to all those still waiting

#218 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Got my money back through VISA payment reversal.

Great news! Glad to see more of this happening. Still waiting for my CC company to finish its investigation and make my reversal permanent.

#219 2 years ago

Even IF you get your money back via a chargeback, PLEASE contact the detective and give him all of your info. This is still a criminal and civil issue where the volume of people contacting them will have an effect on how they move forward and the amount of resources they put in to this. Your CC company may have given you money but Kevin and crew still stole your actual money from you.

Please make sure you also list the 3 main people that sold you on this game and took your money under the company of Skit B, Kevin, Kathy, and Aaron.

You should be sure to let him know all 3 accomplises in this crime.

#220 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Even IF you get your money back via a chargeback, PLEASE contact the detective and give him all of your info. This is still a criminal and civil issue where the volume of people contacting them will have an effect on how they move forward and the amount of resources they put in to this. Your CC company may have given you money but Kevin and crew still stole your actual money from you.
Please make sure you also list the 3 main people that sold you on this game and took your money under the company of Skit B, Kevin, Kathy, and Aaron.

Nice post, WhySnow.

#221 2 years ago

Has there been any updates on this, from the detective or otherwise?

#222 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I hope they smoke skit b like a cheap cigar! Ed

#223 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You left out momma, somebody ought to get that couch that they paid for.

#224 2 years ago

Kim Darowski 153 Ajax ont. Canada Paid in full

#225 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Got my chargeback last Friday. I'm only out the initial $250 deposit which was not done through my VISA.
I had already been in contact with the detective and handed over all my info... and I will continue to assist or be part of any action that arises if needed. I have several friends who were not as lucky.

#226 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

For anyone that still needs this.

Quoted from rommy:

If you are a victim please gather the following to report to,the detective in midland. Please don't wait. Please call,him right away.
1- all your details, DOB, address, how much you paid, when, how much, in a one page summary email. Include dates! Declare yourself a victim of KKK and here are my details.
2- evidence of any contact you had with KKK - notes from phone calls, recorded messages, and emails. Attach all this to your email.
3- another email attached labeled Web Links where you put links to incriminating videos, podcasts, and websites. There will be lots of duplication but don't worry about that just do it.
I have to make you find his phone number yourself. Detective Brent Benzing with the Midland County Sheriff. Only 5 people have reported today...WTF!?!
Don't lay down for this! Call the detective! Gather info and email the detective ! That information is bullets in his gun.
Right now, as we speak, KKK is relaxing. He DOES have counsel now. They are taking the position that NONE of this is criminal, it's all civil. His position is he never lied, never defrauded. Don't let him do this to us. Help prove to that detective what a rat bastard snitch Kevin Kulek is.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 329.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 989.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 78.00
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DBC Pinball
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 226 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 1,075 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside